Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Liberalism will fail

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 01:34 PM by badger.)

Quote:Well.. according to Native Americans, we're all illegal. My grandfather came to America from Italy when he was three and worked for a family owned business for the better part of his life. He served in the army during WWII as did his brothers. My father came to the US from Cuba right befoee Castro came into power. Though he was not obligated to do so by law, he volunteered to join the Army early in the Vietnam conflict and proudly served in the 101st Airborne Division as a "Screaming Eagle" paratrooper. Both men were immigrants and were deeply, deeply patriotic. So I have an issue with people who lump all immigrants under this umbrella of negativity. Guess that thing about poor, tired, huddled masses no longer applies.

Liberals like to confuse people who immigrate legally (your grandparents) and illegals coming across the border.  They do this to justify opening the borders to everybody and anybody.  Then they claim that its in the name of humanity or Jesus (see Nancy Pelosi's comments) and anybody who doesn't get on board is a racist.

Just because the natives were unable to defend their land from invading forces (not just Americans) doesn't mean I should be on board with letting our country being flooded with illegals.  We have the means to repel invading forces, like illegals.  Why the government chooses to ignore them is ridiculous.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 01:43 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Liberals like to confuse people who immigrate legally (your grandparents) and illegals coming across the border.  They do this to justify opening the borders to everybody and anybody.  Then they claim that its in the name of humanity or Jesus (see Nancy Pelosi's comments) and anybody who doesn't get on board is a racist.

Just because the natives were unable to defend their land from invading forces (not just Americans) doesn't mean I should be on board with letting our country being flooded with illegals.  We have the means to repel invading forces, like illegals.  Why the government chooses to ignore them is ridiculous.

+100

I dislike liberals (or at least the Left that are the type described in the 1st paragraph) more and more every day. 

Quote:Actually nothing was lifted verbatim from anywhere. Thats your own paranoia.

Squawk! Polly wanna link to an article that he can pass off as his own thoughts?

Such a funny little bird.

Quote:Squawk! Polly wanna link to an article that he can pass off as his own thoughts?

Such a funny little bird.

Funny coming from you. What original thought have you ever offered on the same topics you're chastising others for allegedly not having??

Quote:+100

I dislike liberals more and more every day.
You and me both

Quote:+100

I dislike liberals more and more every day.

Classic. Badger offers a well thought and concisely explained opinion on an issue and you jump on his back with one of your usual completely undeveloped gems.

"Hur-hur...I hate librals to!! Hur-hur can I hop on yur sholders and come wid u?"

Quote:Classic. Badger offers a well thought and concisely explained opinion on an issue and you jump on his back with one of your usual completely undeveloped gems.

"Hur-hur...I hate librals to!! Hur-hur can I hop on yur sholders and come wid u?"

Yep, badger makes a great point, one that I agree with. 

Need a tissue? 

Quote:They do this to justify opening the borders to everybody and anybody.

So you really believe that?

Quote:Liberals like to confuse people who immigrate legally (your grandparents) and illegals coming across the border.  They do this to justify opening the borders to everybody and anybody.  Then they claim that its in the name of humanity or Jesus (see Nancy Pelosi's comments) and anybody who doesn't get on board is a racist.

Wait, Americans invaded America?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Yep, badger makes a great point, one that I agree with.

Need a tissue?

Need an opinion? I could provide one for you.

If I'm against illegal immigration, does that mean I'm not a liberal? 

Quote:If I'm against illegal immigration, does that mean I'm not a liberal? 

it means you disagree with the current regime in power

Quote:it means you disagree with the current regime in power

But it doesn't mean I'm not a liberal? 

Quote:Need an opinion? I could provide one for you.

It would be a first. You complain about others not providing one, and all you ever do is stalk me and claim I never give one, when that glass house you live in is pretty much pulverized dust by now. 

You say liberals do that.  If I do not do that, does that mean I'm not a liberal? 

What if I said, "Conservatives are bible thumping creationists who want to institute a theocracy." 

Quote:Classic. Badger offers a well thought and concisely explained opinion on an issue and you jump on his back with one of your usual completely undeveloped gems.

^^^this +100 QFT yup

Quote:Wait, Americans invaded America?

to sum it up, there was a lot of fighting over this land... the Natives lost

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 02:03 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:^^^this +100 QFT yup

haha, and you're the same as HS, and the same as you're complaining that I do. That makes you a hypocrite. 

You rarely if ever have an original thought in ANY of your posts....I mean ANY...even the ones in the Jaguars football section.

The vast majority of your entire posting history has been stalking other posters (not just me) and taking issue with something they said or insulting them. 

Quote:But it doesn't mean I'm not a liberal? 

I don't know you, how would I know?

the fact is the idea of opening the borders comes from a liberal "progressive" regime, and the people who are on board have largely liberal idealogies

Quote:haha, and you're the same as HS, and the same as you're complaining that I do. That makes you a hypocrite. 

You rarely if ever have an original thought in ANY of your posts....I mean ANY...even the ones in the Jaguars football section.

The vast majority of your entire posting history has been stalking other posters (not just me) and taking issue with something they said or insulting them. 

You see what you choose to see