Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Liberalism will fail

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey admins, can we give politics its own room so it doesn't stink up the Sideline?

Quote:http://magic.about.com/od/balloontwistin...animal.htm

Very insightful

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2014, 11:54 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Hey admins, can we give politics its own room so it doesn't stink up the Sideline?

Theres 3 political threads on the Sideline right now. 

While down the road your suggestion might not be a bad idea....actually a combined Religion/ Politics room would be ideal....

I don't think a separate "politics only" room is needed this second over a total of 3 political threads in one forum. 

Yeah, please move the politics into  sub-forum. It's great that we now allow it, but lets go ahead and keep it separate anyway.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:Theres 3 political threads on the Sideline right now.

While down the road your suggestion might not be a bad idea....actually a combined Religion/ Politics room would be ideal....

I don't think a separate "politics only" room is needed this second over a total of 3 political threads in one forum.

Hey admins, make my request ASAP.

Thank you!

Quote:Theres 3 political threads on the Sideline right now. 

Please!

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

It hasn't failed in Denmark

This sounds like an argument that needs to be settled at the hot dog stand.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:Hey admins, can we give politics its own room so it doesn't stink up the Sideline?
I'm all for political talk, but I agree, and suggested the same set up last week.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:This sounds like an argument that needs to be settled at the hot dog stand.

just make sure your schedule isn't filled up with meetings that day!

"anti-immigrant"???

You mean, anti-ILLEGAL immigrant?  Yes.

Wait, I thought CNN was one of the mouthpieces of the Liberal media brainwash machine.

TMD, instead of just posting a link, why not offer insight as to why this is a topic that expresses your views.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/28/opinion/bennett-liberalism/'>http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/28/opinion/bennett-liberalism/</a>

What a pointless op-ed from some years ago. The guy literally said nothing.

Well.. according to Native Americans, we're all illegal. My grandfather came to America from Italy when he was three and worked for a family owned business for the better part of his life. He served in the army during WWII as did his brothers. My father came to the US from Cuba right befoee Castro came into power. Though he was not obligated to do so by law, he volunteered to join the Army early in the Vietnam conflict and proudly served in the 101st Airborne Division as a "Screaming Eagle" paratrooper. Both men were immigrants and were deeply, deeply patriotic. So I have an issue with people who lump all immigrants under this umbrella of negativity. Guess that thing about poor, tired, huddled masses no longer applies.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Lol I just made a thread about this.  I saw a few in earlier threads.

I know its new to the sideline, but there are a lot of threads on political stuff.

Quote:Wait, I thought CNN was one of the mouthpieces of the Liberal media brainwash machine.

TMD, instead of just posting a link, why not offer insight as to why this is a topic that expresses your views.

And a link from 2012 at that

Quote:Wait, I thought CNN was one of the mouthpieces of the Liberal media brainwash machine.

His "contribution" to the David Tyree thread has exclusively been him parroting other poster's sentiments, as well as posting sensationalist rhetoric lifted verbatim from a certain fear-mongering news outlet.

Not an original thought in sight.

Quote:His "contribution" to the David Tyree thread has exclusively been him parroting other poster's sentiments, as well as posting sensationalist rhetoric lifted verbatim from a certain fear-mongering news outlet.

Not an original thought in sight.

Actually nothing was lifted verbatim from anywhere.  Thats your own paranoia.