Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Are The Browns Really Tanking The Season?

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 04:20 PM by copycat.)

Wow they are tanking it bad now.  Look like the Jaguars all of the sudden

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 04:14 PM by The Mad Dog.)

nevermind, edited  Laughing 

3 minutes left, Vikes up by 3 and the Browns have the ball near midfield.  We shall see if they try to win it or not

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I picked Minnesota in the eliminator but I am sooo glad I'm probably oing to Lose it. I hope the d holds off the Vikings.

They are not tanking, if anyone has been watching this Vikings game. They want to win. Score is 31-27 Browns, with 0:51 left.

Hoyer did not get the memo apparently.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 04:16 PM by The Mad Dog.)

TD Browns!!! temporarily discontinue my earlier rant....may have to transfer it to the Buccaneers...

I just want the Jags to get "THE" QB, for once!!!

Ted-dy, Ted-dy, Ted-dy!!!! 

Did you see that?  Hoyer didn't even congratulate the kicker (who is actually their punter) after he nailed the field goal.  What a guy.

Are they playing this game in JAX?

Teddy!  Teddy!  Teddy!

[Image: teddy-dance-o.gif]

All week long the Browns fans and I were ribbing each other that Dec 1 was going to be the Bridgewater Bowl.  One of the guys went so far as putting his image as the screen saver on all of the PC's.  I can't wait for tomorrow morning.

Quote:Are they playing this game in JAX?
Yeah.  Better hurry up and get down to the stadium for kickoff.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 04:24 PM by copycat.)

Quote:Yeah.  Better hurry up and get down to the stadium for kickoff.
Let me rephrase that, were they showing the Browns-Vikings game in Jax?

Quote: 

I just want the Jags to get "THE" QB, for once!!!

Ted-dy, Ted-dy, Ted-dy!!!!

^this.