Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Quincy Williams with the 99th pick

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019, 11:34 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Probably a special teamer, but you don't draft special team guys in the 3rd round. We have a good Strong Safety.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They announced him as a lb. Telvin isn't in the building and Myles Jack is in a contract year.

Positive thoughts.

[Image: meditation_sun.jpg]

he isn't better than someone like Blair Brown

When Allen and Taylor are pro-bowl players in the making this year I could really care less what happens with the rest of the picks. Oliver will be a solid contributor too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

heres how you know you goofed

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...8564426752

(04-26-2019, 11:44 PM)JackCity Wrote: heres how you know you goofed

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-26-2019, 11:44 PM)JackCity Wrote: heres how you know you goofed

Your classic Caldwell move

Quincy, Quincy, Quincy... that's not how you endear yourself to the front office that just spent a relatively high pick on you.

Should've taken Michael Jordan imo. Or a WR. Or maybe Chauncey Gardner.

This does feel like a Gene "I'm the smartest man in the room" Smith move. I feel like he's someone who probably could've been had as a UDFA.

This was one the most bone head decisions we have made in a draft. It must be way past Coughlin's bed time, and Caldwell is intoxicated with the success in the first 2 rounds.

(04-26-2019, 11:34 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He looks like he tries to kill people when he tackles them. I like it. Could be a roamer, in the box SS substitute. Will also be a human torpedo on special teams.

and team leader in fines lol.

Hard to think he wouldn't be there as a 5th, 6th, 7th or hell even a UDFA... I just don't get it.

(04-26-2019, 11:31 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 11:22 PM)JagswinJagswin Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UFseMzfZk8

Thank you for posting that. He really lays the wood. Nothing wrong with that.
(04-26-2019, 11:34 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He looks like he tries to kill people when he tackles them. I like it. Could be a roamer, in the box SS substitute. Will also be a human torpedo on special teams.

He better save all his money, he lowers the crown of his helmet on every hit. He won't last 1 season before the NFL bans him. Almost every one of his highlights would have been flagged.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

to take a ST/ Project player in the third is slightly stupid with all this teams needs.

(04-26-2019, 11:55 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:

and team leader in fines lol.

Hard to think he wouldn't be there as a 5th, 6th, 7th or hell even a UDFA... I just don't get it.
Posted the same thing. He will get banned in year 1.

(04-26-2019, 11:57 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 11:31 PM)Dimson Wrote: Thank you for posting that. He really lays the wood. Nothing wrong with that.

He better save all his money, he lowers the crown of his helmet on every hit. He won't last 1 season before the NFL bans him. Almost every one of his highlights would have been flagged.

that is why they had to take him at 3. he wouldn't be able to afford to play on udfa contract.

The genius Caldwells knows something, there a that something that he might turn into the Tom Brady of safeties.

Chaammmmppppiiiooonnnsshhhiiippp

They clearly believed they weren't the only team onto him otherwise they wouldn't have burned a late 3rd on him. Could they be wrong about that? Sure, but they made a decision with the info they had. Let the guy take an NFL snap at least before crucifying the FO. The truth is no one has access to all the teams boards which means you can't possibly know whether or not several teams at the top of the 4th might've been interested in him.

(04-26-2019, 11:58 PM)Eric1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/phillip_heilman/stat...6046516224

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...8518508544

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status...3352692737
No one even has any draft analysis on him, who graded him as a starter?