Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Welcome?

Quote:I can post to the main Jaguars forum again!!!! 

Haven't been able to do that for about a year due to the driver errors. 
That wasn't an error, it was working as intended. I'll see if the admins can fix that feature since it appears to be broken now. Wink

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The history was what was making the board slow and it's also what was holding back the move to the new forum.
Yeah, that would really fly in a business environment.

"Sorry Mr. CEO. All of your history was causing us problems so we just deleted all of it."

I get it, it's a free forum. But it most definitely could have been avoided with proper structuring and design.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Going to take awhile to adjust to this change. I am not on here as often as I used to be.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Going to take awhile to adjust to this change. I am not on here as often as I used to be.

Well thats okay, since its taken us awhile to adjust to the change of not seeing epic relationship posts/ threads from you Big Grin j/k

TBH, we kinda miss them, they were entertaining reading. :thumbsup: 

This must be what it is like for the folks on that hoarder show. They don't know what to do when all their hoarded garbage is gone. They are lost and lonely without the mounds of trash. Our mounds of trash are gone, time to move on. We are now in a new home with all kinds of space to fill with more worthless garbage and I have zero doubt that we will create new mounds of garbage with a quickness. :thanks:

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I like it.

Quote:Now TMD is going to be able to say that he was always a fan of Ace Sanders. pfffft.

Nope. 

Quote:Well, coming from someone who has made a career in IT....how stupid to just blow away all history. 

Yeah, but they were selective...they didn't erase the warning history... :verymad:

I think with a new board they should start everything fresh. Like everyones warning level. They did that years ago when they changed boards. 

Quote:That wasn't an error, it was working as intended. I'll see if the admins can fix that feature since it appears to be broken now. Wink
More likely a CTKI error.  Either way, problems like that have a way of taking care of themselves over time.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

The only good thing about the new board is it seems to be working...for now...
[url=http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Tennessee__Rocky_Top.mp3][/url]</P><P>
;
 </P> <DIV class=b2></DIV>
;

Quote:The only good thing about the new board is it seems to be working...for now...
10 years of WOW........ gone down the drain.

And I guess BJORN now officially never existed.

Quote:my avatar was lost. 

Now I cannot find the link/ address that had that old picture...

and even if I did, I didn't see any prompt for "change avatar" on my page... :confused:

Click on your avi pic in your profile...the word "change" will pop up...click on that and go from there!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:10 years of WOW........ gone down the drain.

Or Fargin... Sad
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Yeah, that would really fly in a business environment.

"Sorry Mr. CEO. All of your history was causing us problems so we just deleted all of it."

I get it, it's a free forum. But it most definitely could have been avoided with proper structuring and design.

Good thing this board is never used or presented in a business environment.

If it was the history from the old board that was dragging it down, then let the history from the old board stay. The last 5 years worth of history is worth forgetting anyway..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Well thats okay, since its taken us awhile to adjust to the change of not seeing epic relationship posts/ threads from you Big Grin j/k

TBH, we kinda miss them, they were entertaining reading. :thumbsup:

Yeah those days are gone. I am fixing to be proposing in about two weeks to my girlfriend. So, maybe you'll get some marriage/children advice on here down the road. Wish these Jaguars would get back into shape though. Have some wins to talk about instead of whinning.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:So all of the old content is gone?

Let's give it a try...

Quote:And I cannot wait until Barkley becomes the pro-bowl level player in 2-3 years than I have been foretelling. I still wish we'd have taken him at 98......sigh...

Quote:10 years of WOW........ gone down the drain.

The WOW disappeared with the second new board just like they went away with the 3rd new board and the fourth and now again... but there's one thing about the power of the WOW... it's just around the corner waiting to pounce on the next dumb thread or post...
[url=http://home.comcast.net/~midimusic2006/mp3/sec/Tennessee__Rocky_Top.mp3][/url]</P><P>
;
;

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2013, 12:04 PM by pirkster.)

Let's see if this still works...

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Yup.

Quote:Yeah those days are gone. I am fixing to be proposing in about two weeks to my girlfriend. So, maybe you'll get some marriage/children advice on here down the road. Wish these Jaguars would get back into shape though. Have some wins to talk about instead of whinning.
CONGRATS...
;
;

Quote:Yeah, that would really fly in a business environment.

Like the history of past posts was worthy of being preserved in the National Archives or something. I don't really see this as an issue.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.