Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's been fun... but... here's 8 things.

(01-07-2024, 05:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Breaking Trevor all year. He is a talent but they wasted his first contract.

I don't disagree that we made mistakes building the team, but man this roster was completely void of talent in 2020-2021 lol. it's a miracle we have even been competitive.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-29-2024, 01:40 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:16 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Breaking Trevor all year. He is a talent but they wasted his first contract.

I don't disagree that we made mistakes building the team, but man this roster was completely void of talent in 2020-2021 lol. it's a miracle we have even been competitive.

There you go again.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-29-2024, 08:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 01:40 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I don't disagree that we made mistakes building the team, but man this roster was completely void of talent in 2020-2021 lol. it's a miracle we have even been competitive.

There you go again.

Doing what? Was this team not a realm of bums in those years?

2020 roster:

offense:
QB Minshew
RB James Robinson
FB Bruce Miller (lol don't even remember this guy?)
WR Chark/Laviska/
TE Oshaughnessy
Line: Cam, Norwell, Linder, Trash Cann, Jawaan Taylor

defense:
DEs J Allen - Adam Gotsis
DTs T Bryan - Doug Costin
LBs M Jack, J Sherbert, Kamalei Correa?
CBs CJ Henderson, Sidney Jones, 
SS Josh Jones
FS Jarrod Wilson

Pretty yikes if you ask me.

(01-29-2024, 01:16 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 08:57 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: There you go again.

Doing what? Was this team not a realm of bums in those years?

2020 roster:

offense:
QB Minshew
RB James Robinson
WR Chark/Laviska/
TE Oshaughnessy

defense:
SS Josh Jones
FS Jarrod Wilson

Lol, so you've come back around on your position. Time to strikeout that stupid graphic you put in your signature to reflect your new gymnastics skills.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

https://youtu.be/QQUfmPTPjmo?si=MFUxK9P4tpshMNvO

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-29-2024, 01:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 01:16 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Doing what? Was this team not a realm of bums in those years?

2020 roster:

offense:
QB Minshew
RB James Robinson
WR Chark/Laviska/
TE Oshaughnessy

defense:
SS Josh Jones
FS Jarrod Wilson

Lol, so you've come back around on your position. Time to strikeout that stupid graphic you put in your signature to reflect your new gymnastics skills.

Dont recall ever saying the 2020 jags were talented but go off queen

(01-30-2024, 03:59 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 01:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, so you've come back around on your position. Time to strikeout that stupid graphic you put in your signature to reflect your new gymnastics skills.

Dont recall ever saying the 2020 jags were talented but go off queen

Lol, it's ok, we see you laying those bricks down for your inevitable flip flop again this coming season.

This Offense really missed Kirk.
https://twitter.com/ckirk/status/1752381529177862217

(01-30-2024, 09:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-30-2024, 03:59 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Dont recall ever saying the 2020 jags were talented but go off queen

Lol, it's ok, we see you laying those bricks down for your inevitable flip flop again this coming season.

I geniunely have no idea what you're trying to say right now. Do you think i'm going to say the 2020 jags were talented later on? What is your point ma'am.

Hater of Trevor Lawrence has to be right about everything don't all you idiots know???? We're all wrong and he's right..
No Fun

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2024, 09:38 AM by Mikey.)

(01-31-2024, 12:38 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-30-2024, 09:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, it's ok, we see you laying those bricks down for your inevitable flip flop again this coming season.

I geniunely have no idea what you're trying to say right now. Do you think i'm going to say the 2020 jags were talented later on? What is your point ma'am.

So to emphasize your point in this thread you've called flsg "queen" and "ma'am".

Stay classy. You're doing a great job.

(01-31-2024, 06:57 AM)nhiverson Wrote: Hater of Trevor Lawrence has to be right about everything don't all you idiots know???? We're all wrong and he's right..

and we're all apparently missuses.

I'm old enough that I hope I get called granny. That will put me in my place, I am sure.

(01-31-2024, 09:36 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 12:38 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I geniunely have no idea what you're trying to say right now. Do you think i'm going to say the 2020 jags were talented later on? What is your point ma'am.

So to emphasize your point in this thread you've called flsg "queen" and "ma'am".

(01-31-2024, 06:57 AM)nhiverson Wrote: Hater of Trevor Lawrence has to be right about everything don't all you idiots know???? We're all wrong and he's right..

I'm old enough that I hope I get called granny. That will put me in my place, I am sure.

Yes so disrespectful,  now go call out NYC and FLS for consistently throwing out random insults to people they disagree with, boot licker.

https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1752...B9new&s=19

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-31-2024, 07:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1752...B9new&s=19

Hopefully this is smoke.  Need to get stronger and bigger in the trenches yet neither are a top priority.  Can only hope it is smoke

(01-31-2024, 08:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 07:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1752...B9new&s=19

Hopefully this is smoke.  Need to get stronger and bigger in the trenches yet neither are a top priority.  Can only hope it is smoke

It is Walter football

I can't believe people are falling for horse [BLEEP] from Walter LOL

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2024, 08:50 AM by Mikey. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-31-2024, 03:15 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 09:36 AM)Mikey Wrote: So to emphasize your point in this thread you've called flsg "queen" and "ma'am".

Yes so disrespectful,  now go call out NYC and FLS for consistently throwing out random insults to people they disagree with, boot licker.

come up with better shade than "you so feminine" and I'll stop pointing and laughing at the loser.

(02-01-2024, 01:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 08:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hopefully this is smoke.  Need to get stronger and bigger in the trenches yet neither are a top priority.  Can only hope it is smoke

It is Walter football

He probably thinks Josh Allen gonna sign with Denver lolz

(02-01-2024, 01:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 08:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hopefully this is smoke.  Need to get stronger and bigger in the trenches yet neither are a top priority.  Can only hope it is smoke

It is Walter football

Agreed. Not a big fan of Walterfootball. Been leaning more and more on NFLDraftBuzz and Drafttek personally over these past few years. I used to really enjoy Scott Wright's NFLDraftCountDown but something changed over there and I just can't get onboard with the formatting. 

I think it's funny that anybody is speculating right now before free agency has even happened. Virtually all of these beliefs and rumors will have a massive pole shift once teams target and land their needs and upgrades in March. 

Could OT be a need? Yeah, if they cut Robinson and have no confidence in Little. This is fair, for now. 
Could WR be a need? Yeah, if they opt to not tag Ridley and not backfill with another big name receiver before the draft. 
Could CB be a need? Yeah, if they feel they lack man-to-man coverage corners and they cut Williams. 

I try to play the numbers game more than anything pre draft and pre free agency. What's the biggest weakness on the team? It's the interior on the offensive line and defensive line. That's essentially five starters. The odds that you're signing five of those positions are slim to none, so, naturally, a few of those positions should be the top of their priority list come April.

(02-01-2024, 08:49 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-31-2024, 03:15 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Yes so disrespectful,  now go call out NYC and FLS for consistently throwing out random insults to people they disagree with, boot licker.

come up with better shade than "you so feminine" and I'll stop pointing and laughing at the loser.

(02-01-2024, 01:29 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: It is Walter football

LOL i'll try better next time sister.

(02-01-2024, 08:19 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(02-01-2024, 08:49 AM)Mikey Wrote: come up with better shade than "you so feminine" and I'll stop pointing and laughing at the loser.

LOL i'll try better next time sister.

Could you possibly be any more of a dick?

…probably.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-02-2024, 08:59 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(02-01-2024, 08:19 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: LOL i'll try better next time sister.

Could you possibly be any more of a dick?

…probably.

I could talk down to people like the mods do.