Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

This one is gaining some traction a few months after publication. New Japanese study concludes that Omicron could not have natural origins according to current understading of biology. That contrinbutes evidence to the idea that Covid-19 is the result of deliberate selection.

https://zenodo.org/records/8361577
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-02-2023, 01:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Meh, I just assume people in their car forgot they were wearing it.

I don't even understand how that is possible.

(11-03-2023, 10:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 01:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Meh, I just assume people in their car forgot they were wearing it.

I don't even understand how that is possible.

It's habitual like anything else.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-02-2023, 11:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This one is gaining some traction a few months after publication. New Japanese study concludes that Omicron could not have natural origins according to current understading of biology. That contrinbutes evidence to the idea that Covid-19 is the result of deliberate selection.

I'm not sure I understand the claim being made.  
Regardless of if the original strain was man made or not, they conclude that the changes from the original (or delta) to Omicron must have been man made?  Given that Omicron was much more contagious and much less deadly, I guess the suspect would be a state actor trying to "vaccinate" areas that were going to be harder to reach with vaccine? Am I missing something?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(11-04-2023, 07:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-03-2023, 10:38 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I don't even understand how that is possible.

It's habitual like anything else.

The hell with that. That thing came off my face as soon as I left the facility I had to wear it in, if not slightly before I got to the door. But different strokes for different folks.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2023, 04:07 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Masks don't prevent [BLEEP].. All they do is make you look and act like a jackass.

Same damn thing with these vaccines.. Damn flu vaccine was invented a 100 years ago, and we still get the flu..

Natural immunity is more efficient.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-04-2023, 03:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 07:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It's habitual like anything else.

The hell with that. That thing came off my face as soon as I left the facility I had to wear it in, if not slightly before I got to the door. But different strokes for different folks.

When COVID was in full swing, my wife had to wear one all day at work. She would drive home and be walking around the house with her mask on until I asked her if she was going to remove it and stay a while. She wore it so much that she just didn't give it a second thought. 

I'm with you. It comes off at the soonest possible opportunity.

(11-04-2023, 04:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Masks don't prevent [BLEEP].. All they do is make you look and act like a jackass.

Same damn thing with these vaccines.. Damn flu vaccine was invented a 100 years ago, and we still get the flu..

3/3, impressive.

(11-04-2023, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 04:05 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Masks don't prevent [BLEEP].. All they do is make you look and act like a jackass.

3/3, impressive.

[Image: S8Fwe.gif]

(11-04-2023, 06:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 3/3, impressive.

[Image: S8Fwe.gif]

Surprised Jim hasn't been canceled over those skits.

(11-04-2023, 11:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 06:26 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: S8Fwe.gif]

Surprised Jim hasn't been canceled over those skits.

I don't think Jim would care too much.. Dude's a half step away from smearing his own feces on the walls of his house in the name of Art..

Welp this ia round 3 or maybe 4 idk with covid

Myself and my father caught it a day after we landed back in Sydney post overseas business trip

Tbh it's pretty much a cold this time around + some coughing

(11-16-2023, 01:50 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Welp this ia round 3 or maybe 4 idk with covid

Myself and my father caught it a day after we landed back in Sydney post overseas business trip

Tbh it's pretty much a cold this time around + some coughing

Hope you both feel better soon!

NY Times has a change of heart about covid closures.........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-s...-s-history
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

At this point, no amount of gaslighting can overcome the entire body of evidence that the Covid vaccine was not only ineffective, but more nefariously it was poison that was unleashed into the masses.

https://amothersanthem.substack.com/p/th...-the-world
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

As someone who is vaxxed as well as relatives I believe the vaccine helped to just suppress symptoms
This was especially the case where my grandfather caught covid after he had a major heart operation last year...he was vaxxed and only had mild symptoms thankfully...

I tested negative on sunday morning so this now completes my 4th round of covid... and my dads 3rd... 1 week on we r negative but recovering from symptoms slowly e.g lack of energy and the occasional coughing

(11-23-2023, 07:04 AM)Ronster Wrote: At this point, no amount of  gaslighting can overcome the entire body of evidence that the Covid vaccine was not only ineffective, but more nefariously it was poison that was unleashed into the masses.

Delusional.

(11-23-2023, 08:45 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-23-2023, 07:04 AM)Ronster Wrote: At this point, no amount of  gaslighting can overcome the entire body of evidence that the Covid vaccine was not only ineffective, but more nefariously it was poison that was unleashed into the masses.

Delusional.

Much like the January 6 narrative, the vaccine mandate and safety of it are coming to light.  Are you going to continue to stand on this hill?

Physicians are coming out and openly reversing their initial stance.  Evidence is beginning to openly questioning the vaccines safety.  I have to ask because you are so open minded on every other subject what will it take for you question this?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(11-23-2023, 07:40 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: As someone who is vaxxed as well as relatives I believe the vaccine helped to just suppress symptoms
This was especially the case where my grandfather caught covid after he had a major heart operation last year...he was vaxxed and only had mild symptoms thankfully...

I tested negative on sunday morning so this now completes my 4th round of covid... and my dads 3rd... 1 week on we r negative but recovering from symptoms slowly e.g lack of energy and the occasional coughing

I hope you both feel better and better every day.

(11-04-2023, 08:05 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-02-2023, 11:05 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: This one is gaining some traction a few months after publication. New Japanese study concludes that Omicron could not have natural origins according to current understading of biology. That contrinbutes evidence to the idea that Covid-19 is the result of deliberate selection.

I'm not sure I understand the claim being made.  
Regardless of if the original strain was man made or not, they conclude that the changes from the original (or delta) to Omicron must have been man made?  Given that Omicron was much more contagious and much less deadly, I guess the suspect would be a state actor trying to "vaccinate" areas that were going to be harder to reach with vaccine? Am I missing something?

Bump 4 FSG... still trying to understand
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.