Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl predictions

Meh commercials. Meh halftime. Wrong team won. Can Jags figure it out to save us from this madness

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-11-2024, 11:53 PM)Haterade Wrote: Taylor Swift 13+ Sightings

Hahah isn't she addicted to the number 13.... hmm conspiracies abound.

Mahomes is just too freaking good. The refs helped both teams with tons of no calls for sure.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Ugh another year of dynasty talk finally wait long enough for the patriot dominance to end and the chiefs emerge is same fashion.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Someday jags

Someday

Jawaan Taylor is about to get his Superbowl ring.....

Lol.

Kelce is a cornball.

Now we Into the offseason hurray

Gabbert gets his 2nd ring.

Big Grin 

Like i said never bet againest the defending champs in any sport. I am talking about overall champ, not unless its our Jaguars. #because Jaguars    Wink Wink

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Best team won. Jags have a lot of work to do in the offseason to get near their level.

Shanahan is clearly a guy who will never be able to get it done when it matters. Feel gutted for the team to be let down by such piss poor offensive play calling. 9ers are a HC and a slightly better QB away from being dominant.

I wondered to myself at the time whether SF should have gone for it instead of kicking the FG in OT. The FG for the chiefs was in the bank already to me. It was just whether or not Mahomes would get the TD to seal it. If you go for it on 4th down and don’t get it, the bright side is the chiefs get the ball back in worse field position around the 10. I know traditionally you kick and play defense there as they did, but given the opposition I think that was a game losing call to kick there.

(02-12-2024, 12:47 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I wondered to myself at the time whether SF should have gone for it instead of kicking the FG in OT.  The FG for the chiefs was in the bank already to me.  It was just whether or not Mahomes would get the TD to seal it.  If you go for it on 4th down and don’t get it, the bright side is the chiefs get the ball back in worse field position around the 10.  I know traditionally you kick and play defense there as they did, but given the opposition I think that was a game losing call to kick there.

Agree. You live or die with 4 down territory there. I would have never stopped running the ball with CMC at that point. As for the rest of the game, Kittle 2 catches for 4 yards. Dude should demand a trade.

(02-12-2024, 12:47 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I wondered to myself at the time whether SF should have gone for it instead of kicking the FG in OT.  The FG for the chiefs was in the bank already to me.  It was just whether or not Mahomes would get the TD to seal it.  If you go for it on 4th down and don’t get it, the bright side is the chiefs get the ball back in worse field position around the 10.  I know traditionally you kick and play defense there as they did, but given the opposition I think that was a game losing call to kick there.
They also shouldn’t have elected to receive the kick first in OT. They do that and maybe the Chiefs don’t go for it on 4th down.

(02-11-2024, 10:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I predict that Taylor Swift will be shown on TV 9 times.

I think I missed by about 50.

(02-12-2024, 08:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 10:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I predict that Taylor Swift will be shown on TV 9 times.

I think I missed by about 50.
The actual times shown between the whistles was 10.

Now after the game and during post game? A lot.

(02-12-2024, 08:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
They also shouldn’t have elected to receive the kick first in OT. They do that and maybe the Chiefs don’t go for it on 4th down.

I have less of a problem with that.  Makes total sense to get it first from the standpoint of if both teams get FGs or TDs on their OT possession, you’d get the ball first in sudden death.

(02-12-2024, 08:59 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(02-12-2024, 08:19 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: They also shouldn’t have elected to receive the kick first in OT. They do that and maybe the Chiefs don’t go for it on 4th down.

I have less of a problem with that.  Makes total sense to get it first from the standpoint of if both teams get FGs or TDs on their OT possession, you’d get the ball first in sudden death.
If you go second, you know exactly what you need in order to win the game.

Chiefs actually game planned for this. If the 49ers scored a TD, Chiefs were going for 2 if they scored a TD.

Always better to go second if you know for a fact you’re getting the ball no matter what.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2024, 09:15 AM by Caldrac.)

Superb Owl strikes again. 2020 had similar outcomes so far with 2023/2024. It's funny how everything is cyclical. I am going to make an early prediction. For fun.

I believe the Superbowl game next year in Feb. will be between the Bengals and Rams again.

[Image: 8a162a2213b1fe92b81718ff50c52bf1.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

brock purdy got his team to the Super Bowl faster then Lawrence did his team to the super bowl.  Purdy got san fran there in only 2 years.   Lawrence has been qb for jags for 3 years, and hasn't even gotton any were close to a Super Bowl.  I'm just saying.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them.