Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl predictions

same thing will happen tonight that happened last time these teams played each other in Super Bowl.   

san fran gets off to a hot start, and gets a 17-7 lead going into the half.  after halftime  chefs come out on fire ,and end up takeing game over as they come back to win 34 to 17. chiefs will repeat as champs unforttantly. 

anyone else got a score/team prediction?   to bad both teams can't lose ,i don't like either team really.   you never bet money againest the defending champs in any sport.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

49ers - 33
Chiefs - 31
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

49ers 27
Chiefs 31
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I predict that Taylor Swift will be shown on TV 9 times.

(02-11-2024, 10:40 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I predict that Taylor Swift will be shown on TV 9 times.

You just know there's a Vegas line out there taking wagers on stuff like this.

I think one team will have more points than the other and that team will win. Also, the team with less points will lose.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

McCaffery, Rice, Samuel and Kelce all score touchdowns.

(02-11-2024, 11:11 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: McCaffery, Rice, Samuel and Kelce all score touchdowns.

I like it. I'll go one step further. One of them will fumble it at some point and cost them the game.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-11-2024, 11:01 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I think one team will have more points than the other and that team will win.  Also, the team with less points will lose.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fordonews.com%2Fwp-conte...ipo=images]

I predict that a player is gonna hate, hate, hate a ref's call. But, the ref is just gonna shake it off. A shake it off.

McCaffrey channels his inner Beast Mode..

5 TD's
200 Yards Rushing

49ers in a blowout
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Let's Go Super Bowl!!
.[Image: 20240211-174152.jpg]

It's going to be a KC stupid luck night.

(02-11-2024, 11:16 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 11:11 AM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: McCaffery, Rice, Samuel and Kelce all score touchdowns.

I like it. I'll go one step further. One of them will fumble it at some point and cost them the game.
Welp. CMC early.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

SF has the momentum here.

49ers comming out strong

Trent Williams ruining momentum on b2b plays

Anotha fumble!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

That was a huge fumble

These commercials suck.. But they all do anyway.