Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***2024 NFL Draft Rounds 2-3***

I'm surprised that Newton wasn't the first DT of the board

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Interesting pick by the Falcons.

Very polarizing draft and draft process by their team so far lol.

So far so good.

(04-26-2024, 03:32 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 01:55 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...4zLZQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Man, last night I kept hearing the Jaguars are trying to move up in round 1, but they did the exact opposite. Maybe go up and get a defensive starter tonight, hopefully one of the CBs you named earlier. 

Or maybe use some of that kings ransom to jump back in round 2 and get another starter, this time along that offensive line. Lot of options out there.

We’ve had some luck in round 2 at CB with guys like Tyson Campbell and Rashean Mathis. Heck throughout Jaguars History, we’ve always been pretty solid in round 2.

Last night Baalke said they did try to move up in round 1, but the cost was just too much.

Andre "Bad Moon" Rison just made my stomach turn. One of the worst Jaguars ever whom some blamed for the loss to the Titans for the AFC Championship. All we need is Hugh Douglas to make the Eagles' pick!

(04-26-2024, 07:30 PM)enigma Wrote: Interesting pick by the Falcons.

I'd hate to be a falcons fan atm lmao

(04-26-2024, 07:32 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Andre "Bad Moon" Rison just made my stomach turn. One of the worst Jaguars ever whom some blamed for the loss to the Titans for the AFC Championship. All we need is Hugh Douglas to make the Eagles' pick!

Had a 'crazy' hot wife lol

Literally and Literally lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-26-2024, 07:33 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:

I'd hate to be a falcons fan atm lmao

It's like Gene Smith, Shack Harris, and Dave Caldwell were in their draft room.

Great pick Commanders

Newton off the board

(04-26-2024, 07:29 PM)Marcos25067 Wrote: I'm surprised that Newton wasn't the first DT of the board

Welp... there he goes

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 07:38 PM by TheDuke007. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-26-2024, 07:24 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 07:20 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Campbell was literally the first pick in the second round (#33 overall).  He was all but a first rounder.  If you look at Baalke's record with the Jaguars when he drafts later than #33 overall or later, it's not good.  I'll give him credit for Cisco, but I don't like the production we've gotten so far out of Little, Fortner, Muma, Strange and Bigsby.

Even including Bigsby and Strange in this just [BLEEP] is weird

OK to be disappointed in their rookie year, but both could be all pro in year 3 for all we know now

I carefully worded it.  I made no mention of their projected future performance.  I said that I didn't like the production that we've gotten so far out of them.  I don't find that a weird statement at all.  I think it's actually a very solid opinion that would be extremely hard to argue against.

Now the DTs are going

No move from baalke as of yet

Please give us jpj or beebee

Yeah. That GM is in love with himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Gettin kinda tired of hearing M&M.. it's Detroit.. At least give us some Motown for chrissakes..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 07:39 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-26-2024, 07:36 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Great pick Commanders

Newton off the board

Great pick

Cmon Baalke, make a move

Another WR and one I wasn't fully expecting. Very nice.

(04-26-2024, 07:37 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: No move from baalke as of yet

Please give us jpj or beebee

I’d like Beebe. But doesn’t he have a third round grade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I like the run on wide receivers.  It's been 3 of the first 5.  No cornerbacks taken.

(04-26-2024, 07:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cmon Baalke, make a move

It takes two to tango.

Depends on how much capital we have to fork up and what not. I'd love to move up for one of these good OL/CB prospects remaining on the board though.