Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***2024 Draft Day Round 1***

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 08:50 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Great pick by Chargers. Arguably the best player in the draft.

Chargers going BPA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice pick by Chargers.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 08:51 PM by Jag149.)

(04-25-2024, 08:49 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Great pick by Chargers.  Arguably the best player in the draft.

I am jealous ! Chargers had same issue we did. Couldn't protect QB or run..
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Jj McCarthy here?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Chargers made the right move getting Alt over a WR.

(04-25-2024, 08:49 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Wait he's going to play RT? My guy better be HoF if he is going 5th to play RT

Because Slater is a really good LT. They have two young book end tackles now (if Alt isn't a bust of course).

Seeing an OT go that early brought me back a little sadness, remembering how we took Joeckle..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Nabers gone

There goes nabers

[BLEEP]

WR going early

been the most predictable draft in decades, any surprises coming?

Hope he doesn't mind getting boo'd for an untied shoelace..

We're likely going to have to get into the top 10 if we want Rome.

(04-25-2024, 08:51 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(04-25-2024, 08:49 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Wait he's going to play RT? My guy better be HoF if he is going 5th to play RT

Because Slater is a really good LT. They have two young book end tackles now (if Alt isn't a bust of course).

Yea I get just damn that's a high pick for RT

(04-25-2024, 08:54 PM)Eric1 Wrote: We're likely going to have to get into the top 10 if we want Rome.

and we should! Pay up!

(04-25-2024, 08:52 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Nabers gone

Another star WR with an awful QB. Sad to see.

He sounds like an idiot lol

Dude looks like Eazy E lololol

Glad Alt didn't make it to the tacks.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-25-2024, 08:56 PM)EricC85 Wrote: He sounds like an idiot lol

Why?
No Fun