Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional playoffs weekend

(01-21-2024, 09:02 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think the bills are America's team tonight lol

I want them to win it all this year
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-21-2024, 09:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Enjoying this game.

I hope Doug, Baalke and Shad are watching. This is the standard to win the AFC. We all like big plays and wow plays but when January rolls around, its about toughness, physicality and dominating the other team.

I know Josh Allen has his critics, but man when he’s on, he’s amazing

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 09:11 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-21-2024, 09:04 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 09:02 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I think the bills are America's team tonight lol

I want them to win it all this year

I gotta go lions.. I feel worse for their fans. They got that whole Red Sox drought goin on until early 2k and nobody deserves to go thru that [BLEEP].. Except yankee fans.. and tack fans.. and tin horn fans.

But that's it..

To hell with the behemoths. Fight for the little guy!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The only good thing about the Chiefs scoring/making plays/advancing in the playoffs is we get to see more shots of Tay Tay.

The script is written for chiefs vs ravens

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2024, 09:24 PM by americus 2.0.)

Is everyone afraid to tackle a QB?!

(01-21-2024, 09:06 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-21-2024, 09:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Enjoying this game.

I hope Doug, Baalke and Shad are watching. This is the standard to win the AFC. We all like big plays and wow plays but when January rolls around, its about toughness, physicality and dominating the other team.

Gotta be able to fight in the trenches for sure.

Maybe Reid threatened to eat everyone's nuggies at the half..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

What a luxury to have the GOAT TE

(01-21-2024, 09:23 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Is everyone afraid to tackle a QB?!

(01-21-2024, 09:06 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I hope Doug, Baalke and Shad are watching. This is the standard to win the AFC. We all like big plays and wow plays but when January rolls around, its about toughness, physicality and dominating the other team.

Gotta be able to fight in the trenches for sure.

Bills looking damn impressive on the ground here against a very good Chiefs front. Keep running it down their throat until they can stop you.

Sad knowing we passed on Torrence for Strange watching the Bills once again

Gotta get 7 here

Wow. That TD could be huge.

What a throw Man I hope TL develops into another Josh Allen.

I guess the Bills forgot you don't blitz Mahomes

It's a worry how much the Bills D has struggled to stop the Chiefs. This one's going right to the last second.

No idea who's winning it tho.

The injuries to the Bills D was the biggest concern. It's showing why

I love how Pacheco runs! Just a freaking barbarian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

First defense to get a stop is going to win this game

This has been a very exciting game, but where's the defense. The punters could have taken the day off! I hope I'm wrong, but the Chiefs will likely win again. If that happens, I'll be a big Ravens fan next week and believe they'll pull it off.