Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Divisional playoffs weekend

Saturday:
Houston/Baltimore 430pm ABC/ESPN

GB/SF 815pm FOX

Sunday: 
TB/Detroit 3pm NBC/Peacock

Buffalo/KC 630pm CBS/Paramount

What do you say, boys? I told my husband the Ravens should beat Houston but Lamar seems to choke in the postseason. The 49ers should rout GB but they have lost 5 games this season so you never know. I want Buffalo to shut KC down. Will it happen? Detroit should win. Period.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm getting upset all over again knowing I'm about to watch the Texans in a playoff game.

Pulling for Buffalo in the AFC. Pulling for Det or Tampa in the NFL. Hopefully the Texans lose today

I hate rooting for the ratbirds.. but, when you're forced to..

[Image: S0a0M.gif]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Thankfully, the refs are staying out of this game, for now.

I have to say, the chick singing the national anthem in windy 24° weather while wearing cultural attire designed for tropical climes was...not smart. But she did a good job.

That right there, is what a real QB does. I would argue CJ is closer to elite than Trevor ever has been. Even with pressure in his face, evades, eyes down field, DIME in coverage, big play 1st down.

(01-20-2024, 05:50 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: That right there, is what a real QB does. I would argue CJ is closer to elite than Trevor ever has been. Even with pressure in his face, evades, eyes down field, DIME in coverage, big play 1st down.

You should go root for the Texans. I'm sure there is room on their board for your Stroud gobbling posts.

(01-20-2024, 05:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I have to say, the chick singing the national anthem in windy 24° weather while wearing cultural attire designed for tropical climes was...not smart. But she did a good job.

I told hubby she had to have heated underwear and/or thermal underwear under her skirt.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 06:03 PM by americus 2.0.)

Kicking into the wind makes for good field position for the Texans and they screw it up with a penalty. Good job! Lol

Ravens like slamming players to the ground

I still woulda loved to have Clowney
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(01-20-2024, 06:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Ravens like slamming players to the ground

Like a defense should.

I got pretty sick of watching the other team always run out of bounds or to the end zone against us.

(01-20-2024, 06:09 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 06:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Ravens like slamming players to the ground

Like a defense should.

I got pretty sick of watching the other team always run out of bounds or to the end zone against us.

I'm so used to seeing our soft touch that it's almost shocking to see the violence of another team. Lol

(01-20-2024, 06:14 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 06:09 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Like a defense should.

I'm so used to seeing our soft touch that it's almost shocking to see the violence of another team. Lol

Almost every team the Jaguars faced this year was more physical. Even when the Jaguars were winning they were on a razor edge to losing thanks to how badly they were always getting out-physicalled.

HOLY PRE-SNAP PENALTIES!! CAN BOTH TEAMS LOSE??????

Wow. What a return.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2024, 06:35 PM by AnOldBrownie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Houston's OLine is killing them....as are the penalti

Good job Texan's defense 4:40 left in the 1st half.

NiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiCE. TD Texans.

Edit: That's why you sign Agnew to an extension. Washington ain't doing that. Not at all.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(01-20-2024, 06:01 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Kicking into the wind makes for good field position for the Texans and they screw it up with a penalty. Good job! Lol

Ravens like slamming players to the ground

It is odd that some organizations can get away with this type of aggression.  Pittsburgh, Baltimore and sometimes Houston come to mind.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

zzzzzz tinhorns Special Teams keeping them in this

I have a much longer dislike of Baltimore (back when they were the Browns) than i do the Texans.

I also want Stroud to light a fire in Trevor.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!