Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wallace Vs Edelman?

Who is everyone feeling for WR between these 2?

Though Edelman has been putting up good fantasy numbers and Wallace was slow week 1 I'm leaning Wallace.

Playing vs Falcons who's D hasn't kept a game under 20 with a few injuries and Dolphins firing ATM.

Just wanted a second opinion Big Grin

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is it ppr?

No it's not sorry I should of mentioned. I would of gone with Edelman for a ppr league.

I would go with Edelman. With gronk and amendola still out Julian is the only receiver Brady trusts at the miment. I'd ride that another week. He's been targeted a ton. Last week a lot of short gains but given enough chances he might find his way in. Wallace had I think oly one reception week one. Week two was nice. But I like to start whatever is more consistent. If your matchup is close I'd definitely go with Julian. If your really behind and need a guy to bust out huge numbers then perhaps Wallace.

Thanks When I read this first I was going for Edelman..now because the guy in playing had Jam Charles and 2 KC defensive guys I'm now like 60-6 down with him only having had 3 players played..Mike Wallace time!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Thanks When I read this first I was going for Edelman..now because the guy in playing had Jam Charles and 2 KC defensive guys I'm now like 60-6 down with him only having had 3 players played..Mike Wallace time!

Sucks to have to see that score so early in the week. Those games that seem over before they even start. Good luck. Hopefully Wallace can help. For the record, I just share my strategy. It works well for me but don't kill me if any of my advice is wrong. It is FF you never know what can happen.

Exactly I appreciate it regardless..any given Sunday and all that like you say anything can happen Big Grin

Just to update garçon became available in my league so I dropped Edelman because I don't think he's a viable long term option..

It's now become

Wallace vs Garçon? Any ideas? Big Grin

Quote:Exactly I appreciate it regardless..any given Sunday and all that like you say anything can happen Big Grin

Just to update garçon became available in my league so I dropped Edelman because I don't think he's a viable long term option..

It's now become

Wallace vs Garçon? Any ideas? Big Grin

I think Wallace. After a little bit of thinking Edelman may not have been that great anyway. Your right about nt being long term. Not to mention gronk may be back this week and the revis factor. I'm still hesitant about starting Wallace in the leagues I have him, but im hoping he can have another good week. Been rolling the dice with Royal on a couple. Hoping he and rivers and keep up what they have been doing.