Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2024, 12:51 PM by WingerDinger.)

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1...aABMQ&s=19

The Iraqi Parliament has passed a new law criminalizing same-sex relationships, in a vote backed by Shi'ite Muslim political parties.

According to the new law it will “protect Iraqi society from moral depravity and the calls for homosexuality that have overtaken the world.”

The Law on Combating Prostitution and Homosexuality bans same-sex relations with at least 10 years and a maximum of 15 years in prison, and mandates at least 7 years in prison for anybody who promotes homosexuality or prostitution.

It also imposes between 1-3 years in prison for anyone who changes their "biological gender" or wilfully dresses in an effeminate manner.

Source: Reuters
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Local Tragedy..  Sad

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/17...L8NJg&s=19

The car was so mangled that it took first responders a whopping 90 minutes to get the teens out.

2 teens died at the scene and the other 2 died in the hospital. They were 14 - 16 years old and went to a local high school in Gainsville, Florida.

One of the boy's brothers was shot and killed in a separate incident last month.

The teens were driving so fast that the police cars couldn't even keep up with them so they needed a Florida Highway Patrol trooper to take over.

"The Trooper made intentional contact with the Honda, causing it to decelerate," Highway Patrol said in a statement.

"The Trooper used the break in speed to perform a PIT maneuver on the fleeing Honda to stop the threat... The Honda subsequently rolled over before making contact with a cement pole."

2 of the teens had ankle monitors on and 3 had active warrants.

(04-29-2024, 12:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1...aABMQ&s=19

The Iraqi Parliament has passed a new law criminalizing same-sex relationships, in a vote backed by Shi'ite Muslim political parties.

According to the new law it will “protect Iraqi society from moral depravity and the calls for homosexuality that have overtaken the world.”

The Law on Combating Prostitution and Homosexuality bans same-sex relations with at least 10 years and a maximum of 15 years in prison, and mandates at least 7 years in prison for anybody who promotes homosexuality or prostitution.

It also imposes between 1-3 years in prison for anyone who changes their "biological gender" or wilfully dresses in an effeminate manner.

Would love to see the snowflake anti-Israel protestors go to areas that Hamas controls.  They would receive the same treatment.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(04-29-2024, 02:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 12:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1...aABMQ&s=19

Would love to see the snowflake anti-Israel protestors go to areas that Hamas controls.  They would receive the same treatment.

They wish.

They'd be taken to a building and thrown off. No courts and no jail time. Just death.

https://twitter.com/LeadingReport/status...EnyEw&s=19

“war crimes related to deaths of service members overseas, can charge him for human trafficking, human smuggling, and, by the way, more election interference than you can even count.”

(04-29-2024, 07:37 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 04:42 AM)captivating Wrote: Genocide does not just mean killing people.  Israel is obliterating Gaza.  So far more than 60% of buildings have been destroyed.  Even if Israel are successful at killing every Hamas solider, the rest of the Palestinians will return to nothing.  No shelter, no food, nothing.

Israel is the only country that cares for them.

Every single country that shares their religion do not want them. They will virtue signal of course, but they will never take them in or help them in meaningful ways. Why? Because they know for a fact they will become terrorists and try to take over their country if they did. Because it's happened every single time they try to help.

Ask yourself why Egypts border wall is more fortified than Israel's and constantly guarded with shoot to kill orders.

Support Israel all you want and repeat Ben Shapiro until the cows come home.  But don't pretend Israel cares for Palestine. 

Just because they share a religion, it doesn't make them one people.  If it was then there should be an open border with Mexico as they essentially share the same religion as the US.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(04-29-2024, 03:30 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 02:40 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Would love to see the snowflake anti-Israel protestors go to areas that Hamas controls.  They would receive the same treatment.

They wish.

They'd be taken to a building and thrown off. No courts and no jail time. Just death.

[Image: Sapuw.jpg]

Has anyone seen the Kamala Harris interview on Drew Barrymore’s show? Talk about a creep show. Barrymore thinks this country needs a mama, so we should call Harris “Mamala”. Really, no kidding. And the way she leans into Harris in a fawning manner is just over the top. I would post a link but it will just make me throw up in my mouth again.

Do you lefties actually eat this [BLEEP] up?

Good gawd.

(04-29-2024, 05:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Has anyone seen the Kamala Harris interview on Drew Barrymore’s show? Talk about a creep show. Barrymore thinks this country needs a mama, so we should call Harris “Mamala”. Really, no kidding. And the way she leans into Harris in a fawning manner is just over the top. I would post a link but it will just make me throw up in my mouth again.

Good gawd.
Kakala is the poster child for the fact that our electoral process in this country has failed. The fact that she could be POTUS at any second should be very frightening to all Americans and all of our allies across the globe.

Oh yeah...Drew Barrymore show? Obviously another gigantic fail.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Kamala is one of the reasons why I'm coming around on abortion..

Some people just don't need to reproduce..

Spotted on one of my daily walks through the town park.......

[Image: 437106029-8524580710904646-8180805985594468863-n.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(04-29-2024, 05:24 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 05:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Has anyone seen the Kamala Harris interview on Drew Barrymore’s show? Talk about a creep show. Barrymore thinks this country needs a mama, so we should call Harris “Mamala”. Really, no kidding. And the way she leans into Harris in a fawning manner is just over the top. I would post a link but it will just make me throw up in my mouth again.

Good gawd.
Kakala is the poster child for the fact that our electoral process in this country has failed. The fact that she could be POTUS at any second should be very frightening to all Americans and all of our allies across the globe.

Oh yeah...Drew Barrymore show? Obviously another gigantic fail.

You misspelled "Trump".
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2024, 10:19 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-29-2024, 04:41 PM)captivating Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 07:37 AM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Israel is the only country that cares for them.

Every single country that shares their religion do not want them. They will virtue signal of course, but they will never take them in or help them in meaningful ways. Why? Because they know for a fact they will become terrorists and try to take over their country if they did. Because it's happened every single time they try to help.

Ask yourself why Egypts border wall is more fortified than Israel's and constantly guarded with shoot to kill orders.

Support Israel all you want and repeat Ben Shapiro until the cows come home.  But don't pretend Israel cares for Palestine. 

Just because they share a religion, it doesn't make them one people.  If it was then there should be an open border with Mexico as they essentially share the same religion as the US.

Shapiro is an idiot.

These are facts and ignore them if you want. The protestors are.

Also, I don't want the US supporting Israel or Ukraine.

But I also don't like when disingenuous people straight up lie about the situation.

If they stopped wanting to take over every country they are invited into they wouldn't be stranded.

(04-29-2024, 02:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Local Tragedy..  Sad

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/17...L8NJg&s=19

The car was so mangled that it took first responders a whopping 90 minutes to get the teens out.

2 teens died at the scene and the other 2 died in the hospital. They were 14 - 16 years old and went to a local high school in Gainsville, Florida.

One of the boy's brothers was shot and killed in a separate incident last month.

The teens were driving so fast that the police cars couldn't even keep up with them so they needed a Florida Highway Patrol trooper to take over.

"The Trooper made intentional contact with the Honda, causing it to decelerate," Highway Patrol said in a statement.

"The Trooper used the break in speed to perform a PIT maneuver on the fleeing Honda to stop the threat... The Honda subsequently rolled over before making contact with a cement pole."

2 of the teens had ankle monitors on and 3 had active warrants.

This happened 10 days ago and now it gets media coverage, they are really trying to force some reaction.

I'm shocked the trooper did anything. Most of the time they are so afraid of being sued that they would rather let them get away than stop them. I'm sure the trooper and state will be sued for the innocent, just great kids that died.

Trooper saved FL lots of future court and housing costs as all 4 were well on their way to jail and probably an early death.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(04-29-2024, 09:34 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...rQHXA&s=19
Notice the green hats. These people need to be arrested, interrogated as enemy combatants, and charged with treason unless they turn on their funders.

These are the NGO lawyers and funders of the protesters. You will see them in every video if you pay attention. They are there to get names and "observe" so they can sue the police and just get them released immediately. These people are worse than the paid protesters.

(04-30-2024, 12:36 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 09:34 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/stat...rQHXA&s=19
Notice the green hats. These people need to be arrested, interrogated as enemy combatants, and charged with treason unless they turn on their funders.

These are the NGO lawyers and funders of the protesters. You will see them in every video if you pay attention. They are there to get names and "observe" so they can sue the police and just get them released immediately. These people are worse than the paid protesters.

No to the bolded. They’re legal observers to ensure the police don’t use harmful or heavy handed tactics in subduing protesters. They also act as legal facilitators for arrested protesters. 

Yes, these are lawyers who are aligned with the values of the protesters but they also serve a valid purpose. As irritating, misguided and disruptive protesters can be sometimes, that doesn’t give license to the police to intentionally harm or deny them their rights. 

On a side note, I’m shocked at the obvious lack of police training when it comes to subduing a perp. In the video above, I see at least four cops struggling to maintain control of a person who is half their size. Not one cop goes for the feet to bring them down. They just dance around pulling and pushing on each other. It’s really pathetic.

Glad these protesters aren't wearing MAGA hats or Columbia would have already gave away to the NYPD and it would have gotten violent pretty quick.