Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 16

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2022, 06:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1604...KTcOHPe4Ag

It's going to be interesting to see what happens if Gardner starts. I seeing some speculation that maybe he ends up starting for a couple of games, so Jalen can heal. Some people are even saying rest Jalen until the playoffs. If I'm not mistaken the Eagles just need one more win to tie up the NFC east/NFC #1 seed title. Hopefully if Gardner starts for a couple of games, he will win at least one of them.

I'd watch a game he plays in. I like Gardner.

Looking forward to seeing Minshew play. He's a good quarterback and could probably start for a handful of teams in 2023.

He's a free agent I believe in March. Minshew could easily bump his value up.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I can see this turning into something interesting. Lol. As long as they don't have to open the thermos the fans can bring what they want. 

Link

Carolina looking decent against against Detroit.

(12-24-2022, 03:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Carolina looking decent against against Detroit.

Hey! HEY! Don’t tell us the Panthers are knocking on your back door while the Jaguars aren’t around!

Minnesota vs. NYG was a fun game to watch. I’ll be watching Minshew the late game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2022, 05:32 PM by americus 2.0.)

(12-24-2022, 03:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-24-2022, 03:00 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Carolina looking decent against against Detroit.

Hey! HEY! Don’t tell us the Panthers are knocking on your back door while the Jaguars aren’t around!

I mean, my husband is a fan. Born and raised here so.... I do think he's warming up to the Jags a little. TLaw working his magic.

(12-24-2022, 05:24 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Minnesota vs. NYG was a fun game to watch.  I’ll be watching Minshew the late game.

I want to watch that one, especially Minshew, but we're now at my family's house and they don't have a way to watch it.

The Eagles are a vicious team.

Minshew with two td passes and 270 yards so far! While I’m certainly glad we have Trevor, I still root for the shew to succeed.

Two of his picks tonight were amazing plays by the defense.

The Philadelphia Turnovers.

Philly just couldn't overcome those turnovers.

I was hoping for a Minshew win but his stats look good other than the turnovers.

The philly wrs smh. Not smith and brown. The other ones smh at some of them.

Mac Jones is a [BLEEP] QB and a dirty player. Get this bum out of here.
https://twitter.com/michaelFhurley/statu...6209238018

(This post was last modified: 12-25-2022, 03:03 PM by jagherd. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-24-2022, 10:21 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Mac Jones is a [BLEEP] QB and a dirty player. Get this bum out of here.
https://twitter.com/michaelFhurley/statu...6209238018

Agree 

He did something similar in a game against the Panthers last season. 

In addition to that BS play you shared from his game yesterday, he also got a Personal Foul penalty called against him on the play that Rhamondre Stevenson fumbled at the end near the goal. TV never showed or said what Mac Jones did,, but how does he get a Personal Foul called on him there without something fairly egregious?

He really is a dirty player. He lashes out in a [BLEEP], physical way when something doesn't go his way.

Fine his [BLEEP] and get him out.

https://www.nfl.com/news/panthers-de-bri...nk-it-s-so

Marcedes Lewis with a TD catch!  Good for him.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-25-2022, 02:36 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Marcedes Lewis with a TD catch!  Good for him.

Came here to mention it but got sidetracked. That catch was a thing of beauty. I'm really glad he has found success with the Packers. 

I think Rodgers may need to consider retiring.