Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anybody else having issues with the board?

(04-06-2023, 01:35 PM)Kane Wrote: So we got an eta on when access to home team page going to be fixed?

Wait, what's not working exactly?
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Last three days I get a block of random code when I try and pull up duvalpride.com had to find an old link to get here today?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(04-06-2023, 08:03 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Last three days I get a block of random code when I try and pull up duvalpride.com had to find an old link to get here today?

It should be resolved now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Is anyone else having issues accessing The Home Team forum? I can access the thread with the latest post from the homepage, but if I attempt to access the forum I get the wall of code.

(04-07-2023, 09:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is anyone else having issues accessing The Home Team forum? I can access the thread with the latest post from the homepage, but if I attempt to access the forum I get the wall of code.

Same.
Duvalpride.com is bad as is home team forum link

(04-07-2023, 12:01 PM)Kane Wrote:
(04-07-2023, 09:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is anyone else having issues accessing The Home Team forum? I can access the thread with the latest post from the homepage, but if I attempt to access the forum I get the wall of code.

Same.
Duvalpride.com is bad as is home team forum link

[Image: Screenshot-20230405-114921-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

I took a screen shot of mine when I got that same code.

Ngl.. Felt kinda like Morpheus
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-07-2023, 07:26 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-06-2023, 08:03 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Last three days I get a block of random code when I try and pull up duvalpride.com had to find an old link to get here today?

It should be resolved now.

on my laptop the website comes up but on my mobile phone it's still the random block of code that winger posted a screen shot of.

Dunno, I haven't been able to replicate the code dump, all my devices are working.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

It's not resolved. My phone does it with google, but I can access it with Duck Duck Go, and my PC does it with Edge, but I can access it with Google.

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2023, 10:04 AM by RicoTx. Edited 2 times in total.)

I can't access it with Chrome.  Fine on my phone.

Edit: Clearing cache fixed this
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2023, 10:54 PM by Best84. Edited 1 time in total.)

Same thing for me but when I drag the screen down to reload the page it loads up fine.

So if you load www before duvalpride it seems to work but just duvalpride.com is a dead link for me. Have to enter www.duvalpride.com

This seems like a caching issue, likely the browser caching the bad page.
For desktop browsers, holding the Shift key when pressing F5 (or the browser's Refresh button) should force the browser to re-request the whole site.

Accessing https://duvalpride.com should redirect to https://www.duvalpride.com as well. If that redirect doesn't work for you (and the force-refresh doesn't fix it), then that's certainly a problem I haven't encountered yet.

I'll check a few other things too; I have a bigger board software update coming and if the caching issue is still happening at that point, then it's gonna be a bit rough for everyone (until the cache gets cleared out).

Thanks for the info everyone! Keep it coming and I'll keep investigating!
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

That new link worked clicked it and now I can pull up the site both ways with duvalpride.com or www.duvalpride.com

Clearing the cash worked for me. Thanks.

(04-10-2023, 08:04 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Clearing the cash worked for me. Thanks.

The wife clears my cash as soon as I get it.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Hmmm.  I thought I said to clear cache a few days ago.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Does anyone else have the problem of this website not being a "safe" web address and a message pops up saying "go back to safety" but gives an option to go to the site anyway? I can't pull it up at all on Duck duck go. I can on my other browser but with the warning. And it signs me out every time I leave the site.

Also, I never get notifications anymore even though I choose that option for some threads.

Having issues with the board today.

Pages loading at a snails pace - 30-45 seconds to load a page (yes I cleared my cache)

Also received two error messages - one of which forced me to log in again

(07-17-2023, 09:11 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Having issues with the board today.

Pages loading at a snails pace - 30-45 seconds to load a page (yes I cleared my cache)

Also received two error messages - one of which forced me to log in again

Got some Cloudflare errors as well.