Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey knee injury

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2023, 07:10 PM by ShivanWurm.)

Jalen Ramsey went down after a pass break up. He walked off the field under his own power, bur after a trainer examination was carted to the locker room.

It has been announced that Ramsey will have surgery on his left knee. It is NOT season ending and is expected sometime after the start in f the season and reports say the ACL is intact.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Kind of ironic given that he faked an injury to force his trade. No sympathy will be found here

The boy who cried wolf

I'm trying not to enjoy it, but I'd be lying to say I wasn't
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Dude, the universe has a way of biting you in the [BLEEP]. You get what you give.

Screw Ramsey. We need to stop letting him live in our heads. 1010 spent 5 minutes talking about it this morning. That’s 5 minutes too long.

(07-28-2023, 12:11 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, the universe has a way of biting you in the [BLEEP]. You get what you give.

(07-28-2023, 06:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Screw Ramsey. We need to stop letting him live in our heads. 1010 spent 5 minutes talking about it this morning. That’s 5 minutes too long.

Agreed. Everything comes back full circle. You get exactly back what you put in up front at some point.

Also, agreed. This guy still lives rent free here in our minds as a fanbase. To each their own of course. However, I have been over it now for quite some time. It was for the best.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Oh well.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2023, 12:01 PM by Mikey.)

(07-28-2023, 06:34 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Screw Ramsey. We need to stop letting him live in our heads. 1010 spent 5 minutes talking about it this morning. That’s 5 minutes too long.

Enjoy your rec.

At this point, I nothing him, so long as he ain't here. Happy to let him be anyone else's problem.

(07-27-2023, 07:06 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Jalen Ramsey went down after a pass break up. He walked off the field under his own power, bur after a trainer examination was carted to the locker room.

It has been announced that Ramsey will have surgery on his left knee. It is NOT season ending and is expected sometime after the start in f the season and reports say the ACL is intact.

@Some folk'll do anything to get out of covering T. Hill in practice@

Surgery was performed today. He has a full meniscus tear and will be out until December.

oh yea I remember now he jumped ship in LA as the bill has come due and went to Miami. Guess he will have time to work on his tan at the beach while on IR.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Ironically he was guarding Hill when this happened.  Never forget when he attempted to minimize Hill's ability as a receiver when Ramsey was with the Jags:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtaCpt6AP6Q

Seems like the Rams are getting the better of the deal with Miami right now.

(07-28-2023, 08:24 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(07-28-2023, 12:11 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude, the universe has a way of biting you in the [BLEEP]. You get what you give.

Agreed. Everything comes back full circle. You get exactly back what you put in up front at some point.

Also, agreed. This guy still lives rent free here in our minds as a fanbase. To each their own of course. However, I have been over it now for quite some time. It was for the best.

I disagree about living in our heads.  I personally don’t give two shakes about him however hearing he went down and is out until December did make me smile.  Kharma!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Ramsey was dead around here after week 1 of 2019. Bro pulled up to training camp in a brinks truck and the Jaguars elected not to pay him anything except his rookie contract.

Hows his back tho

He was one of my favorite players when he played for the jags. It’s frustrating how it played out. I can’t route for him since he left, but I would never wish injury upon him. Some of you are more ruthless lol

I’ll always be thankful to him on some level for his antics helping lead us to Trevor and no I don't necessarily wish him any ill will. That doesn’t mean I can’t chuckle a little at his misfortune especially given his history with Hill. Tyreek can now say to his face and in front of others that Ramsey can’t guard him. In fact, he blew out his meniscus trying to keep up. Kinda funny that he’ll always have that on him.

(07-28-2023, 06:19 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Seems like the Rams are getting the better of the deal with Miami right now.

Yeah, but they killed us in that trade.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(07-31-2023, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(07-28-2023, 06:19 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Seems like the Rams are getting the better of the deal with Miami right now.

Yeah, but they killed us in that trade.

eh, I think we got a good deal, we just flushed the net gain down the terlet when we cashed in the chips.