Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2023 kickoff Chiefs vs lions

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 08:37 PM by EricC85.)

Surpriseded the Lions fan base traveled so well lots of blues in the stands on tv

Good defense lions get the ball back

Wow going for it on a fake punt on the 16 yard line that's risky but it worked
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

cool to see Marvin Jones Jr back in action.

Hutchison looking really good

Chefs lookin' kinda soft.

They definitely look beatable right now

Football is finally back baby lets gooooooooooooo

Lions dline getting bullied

Mahomes isn’t real man.

Sucks to have to go through him for the SB for the next 15 years.

(09-07-2023, 09:01 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Mahomes isn’t real man.

I don't think he plays at the same level that long. The mobile QBs have shorter shelf lives usually

Ugh they had them on the ropes damn it lions

Classic Lions.

Marvin with the fumble.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Not just Mahomes, but the AFC is absolutely packed with good young QBs. It's going to be tough sledding year in, year out.

(09-07-2023, 09:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Not just Mahomes, but the AFC is absolutely packed with good young QBs. It's going to be tough sledding year in, year out.
Hopefully Walker can be disruptive. We're going to need pass rushers and pass protection to keep pace with the AFC.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 09:19 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-07-2023, 09:05 PM)EricC85 Wrote:

I don't think he plays at the same level that long. The mobile QBs have shorter shelf lives usually
Come on now.

He also has the highest EPA in the pocket. He’s only 27 and will likely be playing at this elite level for 10 more years.

Absolutely

We beat Josh Allen and the Bills with Urban Meyer... Almost beat Burrow/Bungals also with meyer, we beat Herbsquirt twice, we beat Lamarr...

It's just mahomes honestly.

This 1st half has flown by. Barely been a hour.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 09:25 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-07-2023, 09:19 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-07-2023, 09:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Not just Mahomes, but the AFC is absolutely packed with good young QBs. It's going to be tough sledding year in, year out.

We beat Josh Allen and the Bills with Urban Meyer... Almost beat Burrow/Bungals also with meyer, we beat Herbsquirt twice, we beat Lamarr...

It's just mahomes honestly.
None of that means anything lol.  We are talking about the future.  Just because we beat Allen 2 years ago it means nothing this year or the years after

Mahomes is just one of may great QBs we have to go through in the AFC

Mahomes has thrown a couple airballs that probably could have/should have been picked off.

That mobile QB Mahomes…. Slinging perfect balls from inside the pocket…..