Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Texans @ Jaguars Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 07:59 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 2 times in total.)

The 0-2 Houston Texans come into town for a divisional game against the 1-1 Jacksonville Jaguars. The Texans and Jaguars have faced each other 42 times. Texans lead the all-time series 28-14.

Spread: Jaguars favored by 8 points.

Rookie QB CJ Stroud has passed for 626 yards, 2 TDs, and 0 interceptions with a 63.7% completion. Stroud has been sacked a league high 11 times.

Lawrence has just 1 win against the Texans in his career.

The Jaguars defense is allowing 83 yards rushing per game.

Jaguars offense is dead last on 3rd, converting just 25%, while the Texans offense is converting 43.2% which ranks 3rd in the NFL.

Ridley Watch: 133 yards receiving (held to 32 yards vs Chiefs).

Texans could get 3 time Pro Bowler Tunsil back this week.

Texans have 0 rushing TDs 

*A Jaguars win will put the team at 2-0 in the AFC South Division. 

Kickoff is 1PM EST and the game will be on FOX.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looking forward to a solid win and hopefully get rid of some of the negatively of this week.

We are still a good team and will only get better as the year goes on.

Go Jags!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAL

(09-23-2023, 10:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: The 0-2 Houston Texans come into town for a divisional game against the 1-1 Jacksonville Jaguars. The Texans and Jaguars have faced each other 42 times. Texans lead the all-time series 28-14.

Spread: Jaguars favored by 8 points.

Rookie QB CJ Stroud has passed for 626 yards, 2 TDs, and 0 interceptions with a 63.7% completion. Stroud has been sacked a league high 11 times.

Lawrence has just 1 win against the Texans in his last 5. 

The Jaguars defense is allowing 83 yards rushing per game.

Jaguars offense is dead last on 3rd, converting just 25%, while the Texans offense is converting 43.2% which ranks 3rd in the NFL.

Ridley Watch: 133 yards receiving (held to 32 yards vs Chiefs).

Texans could get All Pro Tunsil back this week.

Texans have 0 rushing TDs 

*A Jaguars win will put the team at 2-0 in the AFC South Division. 

Kickoff is 1PM EST and the game will be on FOX.

Just one minor thing: Tunsil is not, and has never been, an All-Pro.

Edited it for you Marty.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 09:14 AM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

Please don't let this day end in bitter disappointment and dark foreboding followed by coaches and players saying, 'Yeah, we just have to do a better job out there.'

Sorry, the PTSD kicks in on occasion.

Oo, oo, I have another one. 

The tinhorn's defensive plan has just been leaked: Let the Jaguars into the redzone, we know they can't score from there. 

The PTSD is really kicking in today.

Let’s go JJ’s!!!!!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Headed downtown in an hour

Looks like beautiful weather for a tinhorn beat down

[Image: giphy.gif]

(09-24-2023, 08:59 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Please don't let this day end in bitter disappointment and dark foreboding followed by coaches and players saying, 'Yeah, we just have to do a better job out there.'

Sorry, the PTSD kicks in on occasion.

Oo, oo, I have another one. 

The tinhorn's defensive plan has just been leaked: Let the Jaguars into the redzone, we know they can't score from there. 

The PTSD is really kicking in today.

Its gonna be many a year before that PTSD fades.

My prediction for today is that the offense gets on track while the defense regresses. It’s the Jags after all. Stroud has a big game and tinhorn fans proclaim him the best QB in the division even though the Jags get the W, something like 38-30.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-24-2023, 09:57 AM)MarleyJag Wrote: My prediction for today is that the offense gets on track while the defense regresses. It’s the Jags after all. Stroud has a big game and tinhorn fans proclaim him the best QB in the division even though the Jags get the W, something like 38-30.

I think Stroud throws his first pick this year and he throws 2 of them

Jaguars offense takes out frustration from Chiefs game on Texans:

Jags 35
Texans 20

Lawrence 320 yds passing and 3 t.d.'s
Etienne 150 rushing yards and 2 t.d.'s

Jags roll on both sides of the ball, 38-10 JAGS.

My wife chooses today to be super picky and indecisive. Leaving over a half hour late.

Last week still isn't sitting well. Lets get right today.

Jags win by 17+ points.

(09-24-2023, 11:04 AM)H8tank Wrote: Jags roll on both sides of the ball, 38-10 JAGS.

this sounds good to me.... bet these guys senseless...    Banana
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

No Tunsil!

Let’s go

Not many tinhorn fans around.

[BLEEP] the tinhorns..

Hope the Jags humiliate them..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]