Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15

It looks like Double A Ron will be on IR for the rest of the season with the Jets loss today. No sense in exposing ayahuasca boy to more injury for no purpose.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Young just lead Panthers 85 yards down field to win

A number of close games today

Texas vs Titans may end tied

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Levis looks like he is done for the year. Shocked that the Texans weren't flagged for the tackle.

Colt, texans, bengals and browns won this week. I think we will need to win the division to be in the playoffs.
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Need to eradicate the hip drop tackle from the game

(12-17-2023, 05:19 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Levis looks like he is done for the year. Shocked that the Texans weren't flagged for the tackle.

I've seen a smorgasbord of penalties not called today. It's getting almost comical at this point.

Almost.

I don't think the Jags were this bad even at their lowest point. 

https://twitter.com/DNewtonespn/status/1...2355165462

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 06:39 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Tacks and steelers did us no favors. We may end up fighting for the WC, and we dont hold many tiebreakers for that.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

The Bills are now on the manic side of their bipolarism. They'll get the fans all lathered up and then go depressive at the worst time.

Poor Bills fans.

(12-17-2023, 06:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't think the Jags were this bad even at their lowest point. 

Tickets were going for as low as 45 cents.  

The Panthers are so bad tickets are being sold for 45 cents - SBNation.com

(12-17-2023, 06:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't think the Jags were this bad even at their lowest point. 

To be fair we were in the middle of the tropical system before and during the game. Charlotte didn't get it as much as we have in central NC but it's still freaking miserable. Cold and windy and wet. I wouldn't go out in it either but especially for a team with that record.

(12-17-2023, 06:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Tickets were going for as low as 45 cents.  

The Panthers are so bad tickets are being sold for 45 cents - SBNation.com

And yet, talk of the Jaguars relocating will continue unabated.

Cowgirls exposed

(12-17-2023, 07:54 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Cowgirls exposed

I'm not sad about it. I'm glad they got a sound beat down. And by a 'lesser' team.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2023, 08:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

McCaffrey should win MVP

He's the best player in the league

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 09:15 PM by americus 2.0.)

(12-17-2023, 08:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: McCaffrey should win MVP

I agree. Last week the announcer for their game said he's the best player in the NFL who is not a QB. I say he's more consistent than any player on any field, period.

Tonight's game better be worth the league moving it from yesterday to tonight. I'm sure that pissed off a lot of folks who bought tickets, airfare and hotel rooms for a Sunday game.

Why did the league think this game was worth moving to MNF? The Seahawks are only 6-7. Not even a winning record.

(12-18-2023, 09:13 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(12-17-2023, 08:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: McCaffrey should win MVP

I agree. Last week the announcer for their game said he's the best player in the NFL who is not a QB. I say he's more consistent than any player on any field, period.

Tonight's game better be worth the league moving it from yesterday to tonight. I'm sure that pissed off a lot of folks who bought tickets, airfare and hotel rooms for a Sunday game.

Seems like only QBs can win it.