Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steelers vs. Ratbirds...Week 18

Don't get it twisted.

I'm Duval til I drop in the grave...but I'm also a Steelers fan.

Until today I was rooting for the Steelers because I know the Jags are winning tomorrow so it wouldn't matter. (It'll make a lot of my friends happy...so by default I'd be happy for them)

I didn't know the Steelers could get in even if the Jags win.    

No way I root for the Steelers to lose against anyone other than the Jags.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I need another TD from Harris

Mason can't play in the rain apparently.

Game shouldn't be this close...this late.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 07:21 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Damn, 2 sacks by Watt already

JAGS till I die....I will never root for another team never.... never understood fans that like multiple teams....

It's squealers vs ratbirds

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 08:10 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

I hope Ravens sitting players for two weeks comes back to bite them

The turnovers man

Games over with the fumble most likely

(01-06-2024, 08:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I hope Ravens sitting players for two weeks comes back to bit them
Unless they were already banged up, they probably should have played. They also risk playing the Steelers again and them just beating them at home if the Steelers win the wildcard.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

(01-06-2024, 08:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I hope Ravens sitting players for two weeks comes back to bite them

Yup, I think it will.  They were out and in 2 weeks not playing I think they could cool down

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 08:26 PM by nejagsfan.)

(01-06-2024, 08:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 08:02 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: I hope Ravens sitting players for two weeks comes back to bite them

Yup, I think it will.  They were out and in 2 weeks not playing I think they could cool down

I think more often than not when teams do that they lose in the playoffs

Not to mention you never give a division opponent a chance to get into the playoffs.... it's so freaking stupid

Ravens better hope Lamar doesn't get hurt again

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 08:31 PM by nejagsfan.)

Horrible clock and game management by the ravens there

(01-06-2024, 08:28 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Ravens better hope Lamar doesn't get hurt again

I think deciding to sit for two weeks will be there downfall regardless of Lamar getting hurt.... nothing like a momentum killer sitting two weeks

Lol Pittsburgh acting like they did something special playing a bunch of backups.... freaking Rudolph you clown....they let you win

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2024, 08:48 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

I just want someone to end the Chefs. Ravens, Jags, Bills, whoever. They cannot be allowed to continue.

(01-06-2024, 08:19 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

This happened back in 2019. Ravens #1 seed, they rusted players and the tacks got em.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption