Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wild card weekend

AJ Brown is pulling a Ramsey.  Deleted everything Eagles on his social media and is now out Monday night with a "injury".  Haha.  Bucs gonna win and Mike Evans gonna have a field day with that Eagles secondary

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, the Eagles also lost 5 of 6 down the stretch. If they hadnt started 10 - 1, they probably arent even playing on Monday.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-13-2024, 11:22 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: AJ Brown is pulling a Ramsey.  Deleted everything Eagles on his social media and is now out Monday night with a "injury".  Haha.  Bucs gonna win and Mike Evans gonna have a field day with that Eagles secondary

LOL.  Yeah, this sounds just like Ramsey.

"It was going to be a stretch for A.J. to play," coach Nick Sirianni said Saturday. "He did everything he possibly could to get himself ready. He fought like crazy to try and do everything he could do."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/3929...nee-injury
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Should be us kicking off in 3 hours.

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status...MHJbg&s=19

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I’m going against both favored teams. Texans and Dolphins.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It's too cold to play these games.. They all need climate controlled domes..

Players need to be bubble wrapped up as well.

Better yet, why not just run these games on someone's computer using the new AI programs available?

That way, the players themselves can just sit on their couches and control their very own AI player from home?

I bet ole Ben here can still fling it 65 yards with the right game controller, cheeto fingers and all..

[Image: FB-IMG-1705181645111.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Texans and Chiefs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I didn't even know if I would watch after our game 17.

I really want Cleveland to lose! I've never liked that team. And, it would be nice to see an AFCS team advance to the divisional round, since it isn't the stinking Tacks!
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 06:08 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Browns missing 3 starting o linemen, and yet they are getting it done. Indictment on our GM for not building quality o line depth.

(01-13-2024, 05:56 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Texans and Chiefs.

Dont care who wins the AFC as long as it isnt the Chefs.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-13-2024, 06:01 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I didn't even know if I would watch after our game 17. 

I really want Cleveland to lose!  I've never liked that team.  And, it would be nice to see an AFCS team advance to the divisional round, since it isn't the stinking Tacks!

What?  Rooting for a division rival to advance?   You want them to win the Super Bowl too?

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 06:13 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Houston play calling great on that drive. I dont think Slowik is with them next year.

(01-13-2024, 06:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Browns missing 3 starting o linemen, and yet they are getting it done. Indictment on our GM for not building quality o line depth.

(01-13-2024, 05:56 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Texans and Chiefs.

Play calling using the team's strength instead of forcing stuff that doesn't work and the defense can easily read. Everyone has OL injuries and these teams are getting enough out of 3rd string players or worse.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 06:17 PM by Caldrac.)

[BLEEP] the tinhorns. Lol. Call me a butthole today because I am on the can with the Browns.

Also. Harrison Bryant. Nice splash play. 100% sure I had him on my mock drafts a few years ago.

IYKYK.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Nico Collins is a beast. Big WR that runs like Derrick Henry.

Tinhorns Defense looks just like ours... Letting guys run wide open all over the field.

Jesus.

Nothing like only throwing it 3 yards and having your receiver take it the remaining 73 yards for the TD.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2024, 06:31 PM by I am Yoda.)

(01-13-2024, 06:10 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 06:01 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: I didn't even know if I would watch after our game 17. 

I really want Cleveland to lose!  I've never liked that team.  And, it would be nice to see an AFCS team advance to the divisional round, since it isn't the stinking Tacks!

What?  Rooting for a division rival to advance?   You want them to win the Super Bowl too?

Nope.  But I don't hate them and the Clots like I do the Tacks!  They're like little brothers that you pick on.   Big Grin

From the AFC, I think it's going to be the Ravens.  Wouldn't hate it if it were the Bills.

(01-13-2024, 06:13 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(01-13-2024, 06:06 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Browns missing 3 starting o linemen, and yet they are getting it done.  Indictment on our GM for not building quality o line depth.

Play calling using the team's strength instead of forcing stuff that doesn't work and the defense can easily read. Everyone has OL injuries and these teams are getting enough out of 3rd string players or worse.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Imagine that!
Fix the O-Line!

Refs throw that DPI flag if it favored the tinhorns. Trash non call