Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congrats D6 (most respected non-jags fan)

First of all i know you go for Jacksonville to if they don't play your lions.    I do belieave you are also one of the most respected  non-Jags fan  on the board. Your lions first which is cool.  congralations on lions winning a playoff game last night.   

also heres something we will probbley never see in real live a cat bowl.  

https://youtu.be/YKhWKlVOU18

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 10:37 AM by RicoTx.)

So what happened to that NFL fix that was in for an all Texas Super Bowl?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2024, 10:53 AM by snowwolf776. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-15-2024, 10:37 AM)RicoTx Wrote: So what happened to that NFL fix that was in for an all Texas Super Bowl?

packers did the world a huge favor,and pulled biggest upset in playoffs next to Giants beating a undeafted patriots team.  Also this isn't anout other teams,i made this post for D6 cause of the lions,and my youtube video has Lions in the Super bowl vs Jaguars. 

I made this post all for D6.

Congrats to the city of Detroit for the Lions bringing them thier 1st playoff win since 1993. Barry Sanders was in his 3rd seaon, and IIRC, Wayne Fontes was the HC. Also had one of my favorite football names of all time on that roster, Mr Harry Colon. Well done, and long overdue. Good luck moving forward.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Was a great game last night. Let's see if they can run the table man. Would be a great story.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Does D6 even post here anymore?

(01-16-2024, 02:38 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Does D6 even post here anymore?

yes every now ,and then he will pop by.

Yeah D6 is a great poster who gives great thoughts and insights. Always interesting to get his opinion.

Can't help but be happy for the Lions. We complain about how bad its been for us but they have had it rough. So many times they looked to be turning the corner but didn't but they have a legitimate top team there now.

I'm pulling for D6's Lions this post season!

Being that D6 may be the only non-Jags fan on this board, he does qualify for the most respected non-Jags fan as well as the least respected non-Jags fan on this board.

note: I don't think he's actually a non-Jags fan but rather a Jags fan that has a different preference as his #1 team.

Can we set up a tourney of non-jaguars fans to see who really holds the crown of most-respected? Pick a topic and have them debate and let the rest of us decide who wins. D6 is a number 1 seed for sure and would go up against the least respected non-jaguar fan in the first round. I wonder who that would be though?

(01-17-2024, 06:26 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Can we set up a tourney of non-jaguars fans to see who really holds the crown of most-respected? Pick a topic and have them debate and let the rest of us decide who wins.  D6 is a number 1 seed for sure and would go up against the least respected non-jaguar fan in the first round.  I wonder who that would be though?

the least respected ones were banned for trolling, one would imagine Tongue 

Biggest competition would be Sammy, everyone else fighting for Bronze.

(01-19-2024, 01:35 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 06:26 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Can we set up a tourney of non-jaguars fans to see who really holds the crown of most-respected? Pick a topic and have them debate and let the rest of us decide who wins.  D6 is a number 1 seed for sure and would go up against the least respected non-jaguar fan in the first round.  I wonder who that would be though?

[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-15-2024, 10:29 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: First of all i know you go for Jacksonville to if they don't play your lions.    I do belieave you are also one of the most respected  non-Jags fan  on the board. Your lions first which is cool.  congralations on lions winning a playoff game last night.   

also heres something we will probbley never see in real live a cat bowl.  

https://youtu.be/YKhWKlVOU18

Thanks, snowwolf!  As always, I appreciate your support!  As you can imagine, I'm elated with the Lions finally winning an NFC North Title and winning a playoff game, for only the 2nd time in my lifetime. 

I realize the Jaguars didn't finish the season the way you and practically every other Jags fan was hoping for and that you and many other fans of the team are down on Trevor Lawrence.  I still believe that if Lawrence can remain relatively healthy much more often than not, which unfortunately wasn't the case in the 2023 season, he has what it takes to be a top level QB in the NFL on a consistent basis.  So much depends on the team brass making upgrades in the interior of their Offensive Line.

(01-17-2024, 02:17 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Yeah D6 is a great poster who gives great thoughts and insights. Always interesting to get his opinion.

Can't help but be happy for the Lions. We complain about how bad its been for us but they have had it rough. So many times they looked to be turning the corner but didn't but they have a legitimate top team there now.

Thanks, Jagfan81!    

Over a week ago, I saw a video on YouTube by Jaguars Locked On host Tony Wiggins, that focused heavily on the Jaguars disappointing finish to the season.  When listening to his commentary, so much of what he mentioned came to mind for me as a Lions fan.  Especially, the importance of winning a division title or even reaching the playoffs, regardless of the team's chances in the playoffs.  Especially, for a team that's been down much more often than not.  

In the Lions case, even though the Lions were eliminated for the playoffs last season when Seattle beat the LA Rams in OT, winning at Green Bay in the regular season finale on SNF was of immense value for the Lions.  

For the Jaguars, I believe the win over the Colts two seasons ago on the final Sunday of the regular season, which eliminated the Colts from playoff contention, helped the Jaguars in the 2022 season, that resulted in a Division Title and an epic comeback playoff win over the LA Chargers.  This is even factoring in a new HC and many other changes as a result.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 04:58 PM by D6.)

(01-17-2024, 12:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm pulling for D6's Lions this post season!

Thanks, NYC4Jags!

In addition to Mark Brunell being the Lions QB Coach, several weeks ago the Lions signed former Jaguars 1st Round Pick DT Tyson Alualu (Jersey # 92) to the Practice Squad in what will likely be his final NFL season. Alualu was elevated from the P.S. for 2 regular season games and for the 1st Round Playoff game against the LA Rams. He's basically a backup rotation DT, who is used mainly for his run Defense abilities.  Alualu has a son in high school who was scheduled to play in a High School Football all-star game.

(01-17-2024, 02:29 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Being that D6 may be the only non-Jags fan on this board, he does qualify for the most respected non-Jags fan as well as the least respected non-Jags fan on this board.

note:  I don't think he's actually a non-Jags fan but rather a Jags fan that has a different preference as his #1 team.

I have enjoyed your humor for a long time!

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2024, 05:06 PM by D6.)

Thanks, Jaguarmeister.   

There are many non-Jaguars fans, in addition to an enormous number of Jaguars fans from the various versions of this Message Board/ Forum that are I greatly respect.  Sadly,  many are no longer here in the physical sense.  

If this tourney is anything like the NHL Playoffs, the # 1 seed is going to likely be eliminated long before the finals. lol

(01-19-2024, 01:35 PM)Mikey Wrote:

Sammy is terrific and very deserving of being the # 1 seed!

D6 if the jags are not in playoffs, and lions go all the way since they are longest team in league to never even make a Super Bowl.   I hope you get a chance to watch my cat bowl sometime D6.

down to four teams. I'm hopeing lion make it to Super Bowl. I would love to see a ravans vs Lions super bowl,but with my luck it will probbley end up 2 teams i don't really like. it will probbley end up being chiefs vs 49ers. 

I would love to see at least the lions make it. regradless  i'm pulling for Lions in this years playoffs.    D6 you got at least 1 jags fan going for your lions ,im sure others here are too.

(01-22-2024, 10:25 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: down to four teams. I'm hopeing lion make it to Super Bowl. I would love to see a ravans vs Lions super bowl,but with my luck it will probbley end up 2 teams i don't really like. it will probbley end up being chiefs vs 49ers. 

I would love to see at least the lions make it. regradless  i'm pulling for Lions in this years playoffs.    D6 you got at least 1 jags fan going for your lions ,im sure others here are too.

I think every fan of Duval should be pulling for the Loins. They know our pain better than even we do.

I'd really love to see them get past SFO.  Let's also not forget how this season started!!