Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congrats D6 (most respected non-jags fan)

Gotta pull for D6 and the Lions. I hope it's Detroit's year, they have a strong team and an honest shot at pulling the upset over what's probably the NFL's most complete team.

If fortunate enough, they'll then battle either the #2 or #3 most complete team.

Since we're shouting out to them, D6 is one of our favorites but we have several great posters from other teams including Sammy, Psychop, and the poster formerly known as Carr Bombed - and that's just in our division. But it's David's turn - enjoy it!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-22-2024, 10:25 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: down to four teams. I'm hopeing lion make it to Super Bowl. I would love to see a ravans vs Lions super bowl,but with my luck it will probbley end up 2 teams i don't really like. it will probbley end up being chiefs vs 49ers. 

I would love to see at least the lions make it. regradless  i'm pulling for Lions in this years playoffs.    D6 you got at least 1 jags fan going for your lions ,im sure others here are too.

Thanks, snowwolf!

It's only the 2nd time the Lions have reached the NFC Championship Game.   I'm definitely not taking this opportunity for granted.  Whatever happens though in the game, I'm going to appreciate the Lions 2023 season NFC North Championship and the playoff wins over the LA Rams and the Bucs.

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 02:33 PM by D6. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-22-2024, 10:39 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-22-2024, 10:25 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: down to four teams. I'm hopeing lion make it to Super Bowl. I would love to see a ravans vs Lions super bowl,but with my luck it will probbley end up 2 teams i don't really like. it will probbley end up being chiefs vs 49ers. 

I would love to see at least the lions make it. regradless  i'm pulling for Lions in this years playoffs.    D6 you got at least 1 jags fan going for your lions ,im sure others here are too.

I think every fan of Duval should be pulling for the Loins. They know our pain better than even we do.

I'd really love to see them get past SFO.  Let's also not forget how this season started!!

Thanks, Mikey!  

The TNF NFL season opener win at Kansas City did indeed begin what has been a tremendous Lions season, in which the team built on the finish from last season.  While I would be elated for the Lions to play either the Chiefs or the Ravens in the Super Bowl, being that the Lions would be in the Super Bowl, capping off the season with a re-match from the season opener would be another great storyline.

(01-22-2024, 09:58 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: Gotta pull for D6 and the Lions.  I hope it's Detroit's year, they have a strong team and an honest shot at pulling the upset over what's probably the NFL's most complete team.

If fortunate enough, they'll then battle either the #2 or #3 most complete team.

Since we're shouting out to them, D6 is one of our favorites but we have several great posters from other teams including Sammy, Psychop, and the poster formerly known as Carr Bombed - and that's just in our division.  But it's David's turn - enjoy it!!

Thanks, anonymous!

The Ravens, Chiefs, and 49ers all are formidable teams.  Though the Lions have earned the opportunity to be playing in the NFC Championship Game, the level of competition certainly has increased.  While I'm picking the Lions to beat the 49ers today at San Francisco, it probably is a prediction I wouldn't have made if the Lions were a different team, with everything else being the same.

D6 ben Johnson was a qb at the high school i gratrated from. of course i was gone in 1993,but after the ben johnson was starting qb there,and lead team to 2 state tittles. one his freshman year,and the 2coned his senior year.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!