Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Conference Championship games

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 11:15 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Who yall got today?

I'm thinking Ravens and it's a toss up for me in the NFC game.  I'm thinking 49ers but I don't think any team matches up better against them than the Lions.  They have Sewell for Bosa, Hutch matches up very well against McKivitz, Lions have one of the better run Ds in the league.  CGJ matches up well against Kittle.  ST Brown matches up well against 49ers secondary etc.  A bad matchup for the Lions imo.   Could be wrong but it should be a good one

I also think the Ravens matchup well against the Chiefs. Their LBs and safeties matchup probably better than any team against Kelce. Ravens oline matches up well against the Chiefs dline as well

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 04:11 PM by Jagulars. Edited 1 time in total.)

What could and should happen:

The Ravens will put an end to the Taylor Swift Eras Tour today. They rode that horsey long enough. The Lions finally reach the final game.

What might likely happen:

Ravens miss a FG at the end of the game and the Eras Tour goes for several more weeks. 49ers and the refs will screw the Lions over and go to the Super Bowl.

My prediction:

Sticking with it since the start of the playoffs. Can't back out now. Ravens vs 49ers for the Blackout rematch.

[Image: SCzE9.gif]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Teylor mention and not for a brain fart
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Kelce TD already

Cheifs ain't just here to suck farts from seagulls

Why didn't Jackson just keep running on that fourth down?

TD Ravens

Great play from Jackson. Shaping up to be a great game

The most notable thing about these 2 teams is they almost always hit on their draft picks. They never really have bad drafts

Must be nice having a hour I the pocket as a qb

(01-28-2024, 04:39 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Must be nice having a hour I  the pocket as a qb

And no dropped passes, dumb pre snap penalties, or times out because they just couldn't get the play in on time.

Both teams playing well.

Wham

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 04:53 PM by I am Yoda.)

(01-28-2024, 11:12 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who yall got today?

I'm thinking Ravens and it's a toss up for me in the NFC game.  I'm thinking 49ers but I don't think any team matches up better against them than the Lions.  They have Sewell for Bosa, Hutch matches up very well against McKivitz, Lions have one of the better run Ds in the league.  CGJ matches up well against Kittle.  ST Brown matches up well against 49ers secondary etc.  A bad matchup for the Lions imo.   Could be wrong but it should be a good one

I also think the Ravens matchup well against the Chiefs. Their LBs and safeties matchup probably better than any team against Kelce. Ravens oline matches up well against the Chiefs dline as well

If I were a betting man, I would bet on the ravens. But I’m pulling for the Chiefs.
In the second game, if I were a betting man, I would bet on the 49ers. But I’m pulling for the Lions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(01-28-2024, 04:44 PM)Ordar Wrote: Both teams playing well.

Good game so far!

Chiefs get the strip sack!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I wanted it to be a good game..with the Ravens prevailing...but I was expecting the Ravens offense to play better.

Fixing the Jags offensive line has to be the #1 priority this off season. A line that can simply create a POCKET...which means the interior needs to be much better.

Which we all Know.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(01-28-2024, 04:58 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: I wanted it to be a good game..with the Ravens prevailing...but I was expecting the Ravens offense to play better.

Fixing the Jags offensive line has to be the #1 priority this off season. A line that can simply create a POCKET...which means the interior needs to be much better.

Which we all Know.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2024, 05:01 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Crazy lol

I wish Lamar scored a TD on that lol

(01-28-2024, 05:01 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Crazy lol

I wish Lamar scored a TD on that lol

That was sic
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Ravens losing the plot here