Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
winning a super is easier then we think

all you have to do is be a cry baby qb. Tom Brady was a cry baby qb to refs ,and he got 7 rings.

Mahomes is a crybaby qb to refs, and hes about to win 3. 

ever since he had his tauntrum when bills beat them the chiefs have been winning more then loseing.  

I'm just saying to win a Super bowl you have to be a crybaby qb.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thatd actually very accurate. So, Trevor needs to work on being more of a cry baby. He has tantrums. So, it's a start.

Good grief….more conspiracies.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2syiiIyO...FkZWtuOTFj

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2024, 11:25 AM by Mikey.)

(01-29-2024, 08:58 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: all you have to do is be a cry baby qb. Tom Brady was a cry baby qb to refs ,and he got 7 rings.

Mahomes is a crybaby qb to refs, and hes about to win 3. 

ever since he had his tauntrum when bills beat them the chiefs have been winning more then loseing.  

I'm just saying to win a Super bowl you have to be a crybaby qb.

plz share example(s) of where 'tantrums' have led to refs pulling the hanky outta their trousers. Thanks in advance.

(01-29-2024, 03:38 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Good grief….more conspiracies.

he's not allowed to say that.

Every QB is serious about winning, especially in the postseason. Every QB is gonna get in the ref's ear if they think they are being conservative with their judgment of gameplay. Up to the refs to either stick to their guns or agree with the QB. If they don't call plays/players to the ref's attention, they can't expect the officiating to change. Many times, that's the goal. We're gonna run that same play again, and watch that CB, he likes to get handsy. Or that DL just poked me in the eye trying to block that throw, keep an eye (heh) on his hands, ref.

This ain't anything new.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mahomes threw a tauntrum after loseing to bills in regluar season,ever since that game the chiefs have won more then the have lost,and about to get a 3rd ring. Brady got sacked  once before he started winning rings,he jimped up got in refs face complaining,and ended up with 7 SB rings.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Great players get good calls

Hasn't it always been like that?

Generally If a team is dominating , they can force the opposing team to lapse in concentration leading to more penaltys.

The only place I draw the line is when it comes to roughing the passer.... especially with the current rulings

(01-30-2024, 03:12 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Mahomes threw a tauntrum after loseing to bills in regluar season,ever since that game the chiefs have won more then the have lost,and about to get a 3rd ring. Brady got sacked  once before he started winning rings,he jimped up got in refs face complaining,and ended up with 7 SB rings.

Mike Mularkey slammed his clipboard and screamed a very dirty word at the refs and is now out of coaching. Guess he should have been a QB.

You're confusing coincidence with causation.

Mahomes was bitter about the loss to the Bills, yes, but dude elevated his game (as did his supporting cast) along the way to their 3rd appearance in the big show. You could also say Toney's touches have been drastically reduced, maybe that lack of involvement was the key to their run (it wasn't the cause, just another coinky-dink). Ain't no evidence that Patty's pouty party after the Bills game affected any of the calls or outcomes after that, other than dude dug deep and found ways to not falter.

This is just as impactful as rally caps, no-shave november, rabbit's feet and pennies in a fountain. None of that is gonna make you more accurate, stronger, faster, or better than your opponent.

Wasted keystrokes, I know; we've been arguing against this tinfoil-hat baloney for what seems to be a decade-plus.