Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl predictions

I want credit for being the only here to pick a Ravens and Packers Super Bowl. It's happening.

Someone bump this thread every so often during the season. Cuz I am too busy during the season to hang with you Duval County nobodies.;P
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-25-2024, 08:09 PM)PackersNation Wrote: I want credit for being the only here to pick a Ravens and Packers Super Bowl. It's happening.

Someone bump this thread every so often during the season. Cuz I am too busy during the season to hang with you Duval County nobodies.;P

U aint making no superbowl with love as ur qb

(03-25-2024, 09:40 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(03-25-2024, 08:09 PM)PackersNation Wrote: I want credit for being the only here to pick a Ravens and Packers Super Bowl. It's happening.

U aint making no superbowl with love as ur qb

Jags fan talking QBs. Priceless!

You really think Brock Purdy is a better QB than J-Love? No you don't. If the Packers had a decent kicker the Packers beat San Fran last year. And the Packers got better. Stay tuned little one.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

Packers are my team in the NFC but man you are a terrible fan. Extremely pretentious.

(03-26-2024, 01:02 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Packers are my team in the NFC but man you are a terrible fan. Extremely pretentious.

Yes, I should respond to the idiot Jags fan above, who is slamming J-Love for no reason at all with huge amounts of respect. Check your own fan base before acting like I was in the wrong.

I've bled Green And Gold since birth, before you were born, I am sure. Don't begin to think you can judge my fandom little one.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

(03-26-2024, 01:27 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 01:02 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Packers are my team in the NFC but man you are a terrible fan. Extremely pretentious.

Yes, I should respond to the idiot Jags fan above, who is slamming J-Love for no reason at all with huge amounts of respect. Check your own fan base before acting like I was in the wrong.

I've bled Green And Gold since birth, before you were born, I am sure. Don't begin to think you can judge my fandom little one.

I don't know of a single jags fan who gallavants in random team fan forums gloating about how good they are

(03-26-2024, 07:33 AM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 01:27 AM)PackersNation Wrote: Yes, I should respond to the idiot Jags fan above, who is slamming J-Love for no reason at all with huge amounts of respect. Check your own fan base before acting like I was in the wrong.

I don't know of a single jags fan who gallavants in random team fan forums gloating about how good they are

You are showing your own insecurity concerning the Jags. This is the "League" forum, and a thread about Super Bowl predictions. I am sorry that the Packers are a favorite to make the bowl in the NFC.

You are free to put me on ignore. No one has a gun to your head and forcing you to read my comments.

Have a nice life.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

No, the law of Snowy is that if a bird team makes it on one side, another bird team has to make it on the other. So it'll be ratbirds/seahags or something miserable like that.

The packers cannot make a superb owl again because there are no meat-based industry teams in the AFC. Maybe the Browns, since that's the result of eating too many brats.

(03-26-2024, 01:27 AM)PackersNation Wrote:

Nah, it was the previous comment that I was referring to as pretentious. 

"Green Bay is the favorite to win the NFC by those that are not clueless.

A Packers and Ravens Super Bowl is probable."

If you truly feel that way you're just a moron. And actually I was presuming you were probably in your early 20s by your posts. It's actually quite sad if you're as old as you say and still talk like that. Why are you even here anyway? Crawl back to your own board and annoy those guys.

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2024, 03:44 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-26-2024, 07:45 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 07:33 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: I don't know of a single jags fan who gallavants in random team fan forums gloating about how good they are

You are showing your own insecurity concerning the Jags. This is the "League" forum, and a thread about Super Bowl predictions. I am sorry that the Packers are a favorite to make the bowl in the NFC.

You are free to put me on ignore. No one has a gun to your head and forcing you to read my comments.

Have a nice life.

Only wusses use the ignore feature.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-26-2024, 07:45 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(03-26-2024, 07:33 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: I don't know of a single jags fan who gallavants in random team fan forums gloating about how good they are

Have a nice life.

Nah only wusses use the ignore feature

lots of super bowls are possbille before season starts,every team has the chance to make it there. it could be  bengals vs lions,it could be  medeias team cowboys vs kanas city, it could be ravans vs seahawks, it could be dolphins vs steelers,it could be packers vs ravans, it could be texans vs falcons,it could even be Jags vs lions.   At anyrate never count out the defending champtions though the kanas city chiefs.  I don't like them,but they are still the back to back defending champs unforttantly.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2024, 08:24 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

How could I have not hit this thread with this ogligatory prediction yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E