Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
team rankings in a different way!!

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2024, 12:17 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total.)

First of all we will see what happens rest of free ageny ,and before the draft.  I reserve the rights to change my rankings after this years draft.   

so here we are now.  

Teams that look like they want to win

Chiefs- Super Bowl champs without a go to WR,and they added a WR now holleywood brown

Ravans- they have a elite qb,to great WR with one being the go to guy beckem jr.

Lions- the coaches attudetude of kick them in the knee has spread to players,and  they got  great big young talent.

Steelers- russel wilson super bowl winning qb coombined with a head coach whos never had a loseing season

Texans- unforttantly drafted the best qb  in nfl history since tom Brady,alread had a strong defense ,and improved it adding hunter

Commanders- made lots of moves in free agengy signing big name top players to get better.

san fran- in the playoffs last few years

green bay- in the playoffs a lot ,and signed josh jacobs a top big name rb.

teams that  are in between,somettimes it looks like they want to win,and sometimes it looks like they want to lose

Jaguars-refuse to pay people who are on team already,didn't even pay josh allen,lost ridley cause of tagging allen,thats why they look like they don't want to win,yet they sign a top defense player in armstead,and it makes them look like they want to win.

cowboys-have some super star players who are really good,but  did nothing to make team even better in free agengy,signed 1 player

Tampa bay- resighned key roll players on both offensse,and defense,but kept baker as thier qb whos a little overrated,and got lucky last season

Dolphins-win divsion ,or make playoffs  once in a while, have they also let good players walk

Bills-win divion,and win playoff games,but they let go of thier good players too,and won't pay them

Eagles-get off to a hot start undeafted at 7-0,and sudenly start loseing lots of games ,and barly make playoffs

Rams-won 1 super bowl ,and havent come close to makeing it back ,and they sign players who are not that good. 

tittians-they want to win by signing ridley,but want to lose cause they fire thier head coach, and give up great players like aj brown.

vikeings- they signd arron jones to improve running game,but yet let cousions go and sign sam donarld to be new qb

seahawks-got a great safty back with jekins,and  traded for sam howell. yet they let wagner go

saints-they have derrik carr,and  great rb,but  let thier top WR walk

falcons-signed cousions, and got him a top wr plus have a superstar rb

Giants-traded for brian burns,but keopt danial jones as thier qb.  

Bears-sighned a rb,got aother top wr,but still have justin fields as thier qb

browns-defense  is top of line defense,but  kept watson,and signed witson

Bengels-kept most of thier players,but lost nixon to texans,and wantign to keep higgens

Raiders- signed minshew who better then people think,underrated qb. unforttanttly though let josh jacobs go

colts- signed flaco as a back up,kept pittmon,but let minshew go

teams that look like they don't want to win at all

chargers- lost wrs willams,and mcardell

jets-have arron rogers,didn't get much help for him keep signing older players

broncos- don't have a qb

patroits-traded away a  franchise qb to jags

panthers-drafted byrce young

cardnails- no qb.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh don't be dumb, how can you say the Jags aren't trying to win? They just upgraded the roster big time.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-14-2024, 07:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh don't be dumb, how can you say the Jags aren't trying to win? They just upgraded the roster big time.

read the whole thing not  parts of it.   yesterday when ridley weent to tittians it looked like jags didn't want to win cause they didn't sign  josh alen,and tag ridley. then today they  pick up armstead for defense which made it lok like they  want to win.  I put jags on the inbweteen list.  not the bottom list.  please read entire posts.

(03-14-2024, 08:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 07:41 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Oh don't be dumb, how can you say the Jags aren't trying to win? They just upgraded the roster big time.

read the whole thing not  parts of it.   yesterday when ridley weent to tittians it looked like jags didn't want to win cause they didn't sign  josh alen,and tag ridley. then today they  pick up armstead for defense which made it lok like they  want to win.  I put jags on the inbweteen list.  not the bottom list.  please read entire posts.

I read the whole thing, the Jags belong in the top group. It's clear they are doing all they can to win now. You can't make Allen sign, they smartly didn't overpay for Ridley, they've signed quality players to fill the worst spots, and done all that while improving the salary cap situation. Just because you've lost your mind being down on the team you claim to love doesn't mean you're seeing things clearly.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-14-2024, 10:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-14-2024, 08:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: read the whole thing not  parts of it.   yesterday when ridley weent to tittians it looked like jags didn't want to win cause they didn't sign  josh alen,and tag ridley. then today they  pick up armstead for defense which made it lok like they  want to win.  I put jags on the inbweteen list.  not the bottom list.  please read entire posts.

I read the whole thing, the Jags belong in the top group. It's clear they are doing all they can to win now. You can't make Allen sign, they smartly didn't overpay for Ridley, they've signed quality players to fill the worst spots, and done all that while improving the salary cap situation. Just because you've lost your mind being down on the team you claim to love doesn't mean you're seeing things clearly.

So far FA has been good. They have addressed with veterans most all of our gaps.  Now if they can resist the urge to trade ANY of our picks for for some guy another team needs to offload we will be good.  The remaining gaps need to be addressed with good young players.  Every team want to do that and is why they want our picks...lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

weres more O-lineman to protect Trevor, and our go to #1 WR. we don't have one yet. Other teams have a #1 go to WR. thats why i said i might change it after the draft. hopefuly jags find a way to get a furture hall of fame WR.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2024, 08:33 AM by Mikey.)

He's got the Redacteds and Stillers as teams that look like they want to win!

I didn't need to go any further than that.

(03-14-2024, 08:29 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:

maybe you need to make statements justifying where each team falls. That might make for some entertainment.

(03-15-2024, 07:44 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: weres more O-lineman to protect Trevor, and our go to #1 WR. we don't have one yet.  Other teams have a #1 go to WR.  thats why i said i might change it after the draft. hopefuly jags find a way to get a furture hall of fame WR.

Why do we need to protect Trevor?  We have savior Mac...right?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-15-2024, 09:42 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 07:44 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: weres more O-lineman to protect Trevor, and our go to #1 WR. we don't have one yet.  Other teams have a #1 go to WR.  thats why i said i might change it after the draft. hopefuly jags find a way to get a furture hall of fame WR.

Why do we need to protect Trevor?  We have savior Mac...right?

LOL, can't keep all the taeks straight

I did as you asked Mikey, yes we have mac jones now,he will still need some protection,but until hes earned the starting spot at qb we need lots of protection for Trevor. Trevor is sacked to much before he can get rid of ball,mac jones has a faster throwing release.

Mac Jones has a better kick to the balls of a defender. Thats about it. Glad to have him as a back up though.

(03-15-2024, 09:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I did as you asked Mikey, yes we have mac jones now,he will still need some protection,but until hes earned the starting spot at qb we need lots of protection for Trevor.  Trevor is sacked  to much before he can get rid of ball,mac jones has a faster throwing release.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(03-15-2024, 09:50 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 09:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I did as you asked Mikey, yes we have mac jones now,he will still need some protection,but until hes earned the starting spot at qb we need lots of protection for Trevor.  Trevor is sacked  to much before he can get rid of ball,mac jones has a faster throwing release.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

let's not forget that the tinhorns darfted the best QB in league history not named Tom Brady

Rolleyes

NFC- Top 5
San Francisco
Green Bay
Philadelphia
Dallas
Detroit

AFC- Top 5
Baltimore
Kansas City
N.Y. Jets
Miami
Buffalo

The Packers climb above San Fran in short order, but San Fran gets the top spot going into April.

(03-19-2024, 01:05 PM)PackersNation Wrote: NFC- Top 5
San Francisco
Green Bay
Philadelphia
Dallas
Detroit

AFC- Top 5
Baltimore
Kansas City
N.Y. Jets
Miami
Buffalo

The Packers climb above San Fran in short order, but San Fran gets the top spot going into April.

Lol, the Iggs and loins are both better than the e-z-cheez.

(03-19-2024, 01:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-19-2024, 01:05 PM)PackersNation Wrote: NFC- Top 5
San Francisco
Green Bay
Philadelphia
Dallas
Detroit

AFC- Top 5
Baltimore
Kansas City
N.Y. Jets
Miami
Buffalo

Lol, the Iggs and loins are both better than the e-z-cheez.

Gotta suck being a fan of a team that has never been relevant. You end up just nipping at the heels of those sitting at the big boys table.

I will pray for you. Have a great season! I know I will!

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2024, 02:26 PM by Caldrac. Edited 6 times in total.)

Superior Teams:
AFC West - Chiefs
AFC North - Ravens
AFC East - Doesn't exist
AFC South - Doesn't exist
NFC West - 49ers
NFC North - Lions
NFC East - Doesn't exist
NFC South - Doesn't exist

Good Teams:
AFC West - Doesn't exist
AFC North - Bengals, Browns, Steelers
AFC East - Bills, Dolphins
AFC South - Jaguars, Texans
NFC West - Rams
NFC North - Packers
NFC East - Eagles, Cowboys
NFC South - Buccaneers

Not so bad teams:
AFC West - Chargers, Raiders
AFC East - Jets
AFC North - Doesn't exist
AFC South - Colts
NFC West - Seahawks
NFC North - Vikings
NFC East - Doesn't exist
NFC South - Falcons

Got the poo on them:
AFC West - Broncos
AFC East - Patriots
AFC North - Doesn't exist
AFC South - Titans
NFC West - Cardinals
NFC East - Giants, Commanders
NFC North - Bears
NFC South - Saints

So bad I [BLEEP] forgot about them, and had to edit this more than once:
NFC South - Panthers
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(03-19-2024, 02:09 PM)PackersNation Wrote:
(03-19-2024, 01:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, the Iggs and loins are both better than the e-z-cheez.

Gotta suck being a fan of a team that has never been relevant. You end up just nipping at the heels of those sitting at the big boys table.

I will pray for you. Have a great season! I know I will!

So what you're saying is that you understand how your rankings are just homeristic and you're sad that Deee-troit is gonna own you for the next decade.

2 things real quick before i dive into your post

** Eagles -- definitely want to win and will take all measures to make moves, although sometimes they don't always work the way it should.

** Panthers ---The Panthers signed 2 of the best OL this offseason in hopes to protect Bryce Young. As such, letting Burns go represents a transition where they are going to spend their money. Seems like they are building from the inside out but linemen don't get the love from the media. Kind of reminds me of what the TItans did when Vrabel took over.

(03-19-2024, 02:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote: So bad I [BLEEP] forgot about them, and had to edit this more than once:
NFC South - Panthers

I lol'd.