Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Draft Prediction Game [2024]

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 03:07 PM by jjah34.)

Remarks Green -DB
Jalyx Hunt -DL
Darius Robinson - DL
Troy Fautanu -OL
Laiatu Latu - DL
Amarius Mims - OL
Devontez Walker - WR
Sataoa Laumea - OL
Troy Franklin -WR

(04-25-2024, 03:07 PM)jjah34 Wrote: Renardo Green -DB
Jalyx Hunt -DL
Darius Robinson - DL
Troy Fautanu -OL
Laiatu Latu - DL
Amarius Mims - OL
Devontez Walker - WR
Sataoa Laumea - OL
Troy Franklin -WR

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Updated

Kool Aid McKinsty
Quenyon Mitchell
Terrion Arnold
Xavier Worthy
Kris Jenkins
Xavier Leggete
Tanor Bortolini
Tez Walker
Ricky Pearsall

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2024, 05:45 PM by Jag149. Edited 1 time in total.)

Amarius Mims
Troy Fautanu
Terrion Arnold
Justin Rogers
Ruke Orhorhoro
Devontez Walker
Steven Jones
Tanor Bortolini
Spencer Rattler

I just picked a number of guys they met with. Seeing if any of it sticks on the wall...lol
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Best of luck to all

After Day 1, Mikey is in the lead as the only person who included Brian Thomas Jr.

Good luck!  Still a ways to go.....

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 08:24 AM by Mikey.)

(04-01-2024, 01:19 PM)Mikey Wrote: My 9

Brian Thomas, JR - WR LSU
CB Ennis Rakestraw Jr, CB Mizzou
Max Melton, CB - Buttgers
Jaylen Wright, RB, UTenn
Mason McCormick, G, SDSU
Gabe Hall, IDL, Baylor
Zak Zinter, OG, UMich
George Holani, RB Boise
Khristian Boyd, DT, NIU

Some wishful thinking, some based on mock experience, others because you never know what happens on darft day.

1/1 with the remaining 8 still in play.

How big is the trophy we get for winning this thing? I might need to clear off some space on the bookshelf. Tongue

(04-26-2024, 12:38 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote: After Day 1, Mikey is in the lead as the only person who included Brian Thomas Jr.

(flgators also had him but a number of his other picks already gone after 32 picks)

credit where it's due.

(04-26-2024, 08:21 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 01:19 PM)Mikey Wrote: My 9

Brian Thomas, JR - WR LSU
CB Ennis Rakestraw Jr, CB Mizzou
Max Melton, CB - Buttgers
Jaylen Wright, RB, UTenn
Mason McCormick, G, SDSU
Gabe Hall, IDL, Baylor
Zak Zinter, OG, UMich
George Holani, RB Boise
Khristian Boyd, DT, NIU

Some wishful thinking, some based on mock experience, others because you never know what happens on darft day.

1/1 with the remaining 8 still in play.

How big is the trophy we get for winning this thing? I might need to clear off some space on the bookshelf. Tongue

(04-26-2024, 12:38 AM)TheDuke007 Wrote: After Day 1, Mikey is in the lead as the only person who included Brian Thomas Jr.

(flgators also had him but a number of his other picks already gone after 32 picks)

credit where it's due.

He had Thomas on his first list, but he submitted a revised list that didn't include him.  The revised list is what counts.  You are still the only person with 1 correct.  No one selected Maason Smith.  Sadly, both Thomas and Smith were players that I seriously considered and were on an early draft of my list, but I ultimately went with other players.

No one had Javon Foster or Jordan Jefferson on their list.  Mikey is still in the lead with 1.  I'm thinking 1 or 2 correct will win the game this year.

No one has been eliminated from winning, but a couple of us are getting close.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 01:11 PM by TheDuke007. Edited 3 times in total.)

Sorry, but I just realized that I overlooked one.  JagLou53 had Jarrian Jones.  It means both him and Mikey have 1.  As per the rules, the person who posted first breaks the tie.  As such, JagLou53 is currently in the lead.

Mikey - The good news for you is that JagLou53 is now out of picks.  As such, if you get 1 more, you would be guaranteed to finish ahead of JagLou.

The games continue.....

(04-27-2024, 01:08 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Sorry, but I just realized that I overlooked one.  JagLou53 had Jarrian Jones.  It means both him and Mikey have 1.  As per the rules, the person who posted first breaks the tie.  As such, JagLou53 is currently in the lead.

Mikey - The good news for you is that JagLou53 is now out of picks.  As such, if you get 1 more, you would be guaranteed to finish ahead of JagLou.

The games continue.....

I don't believe Josh Karty was taken yet. He was one of my picks.

(04-27-2024, 01:59 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 01:08 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: Sorry, but I just realized that I overlooked one.  JagLou53 had Jarrian Jones.  It means both him and Mikey have 1.  As per the rules, the person who posted first breaks the tie.  As such, JagLou53 is currently in the lead.

The games continue.....

I don't believe Josh Karty was taken yet. He was one of my picks.

Ok, I see what happened.  You updated your list a couple of hours before the draft.  I had already printed the picks.  The good news for you is that your revised list counts and you do still have Karty left on the board.  The bad news for you is that you get time stamped at the time of your last update.  This means that you posted after Mikey.  Mikey goes back to being in the lead.  You are in second place.

In other news, FLGatorsandJags has been eliminated from winning.  Thanks for playing and good luck next year!

(04-27-2024, 02:30 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 01:59 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I don't believe Josh Karty was taken yet. He was one of my picks.

Ok, I see what happened.  You updated your list a couple of hours before the draft.  I had already printed the picks.  The good news for you is that your revised list counts and you do still have Karty left on the board.  The bad news for you is that you get time stamped at the time of your last update.  This means that you posted after Mikey.  Mikey goes back to being in the lead.  You are in second place.

In other news, FLGatorsandJags has been eliminated from winning.  Thanks for playing and good luck next year!

Should have kept the original but i believed the smoke and rumors right before the draft.  Next time ill stick to what i think lol

(04-27-2024, 02:30 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 01:59 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I don't believe Josh Karty was taken yet. He was one of my picks.

Darn, I should have looked at the rules! Now I need Karty to be picked which is not likely. The bright side is that had I won both contests ( Round 1 picks and Jag picks), my head would have gotten so big that nobody would have anything to do with me. I was even thinking of changing my profile name to "KING OF THE PRIDE' or "Draftking!"

As an update, no one selected Prince or Robinson.  Mikey remains in the lead because of tie breaker over JagsLou.  Both have 1.  Most people are still mathematically alive.

As an update, no one took Cam Little.  I'm kicking myself because he was literally the last person I crossed off my list.  I thought the Jaguars would take a kicker.  I was seriously considering putting both Karty and Little on my list in order to increase the chance of hitting on one.  However, I decided to swing for the fences and just left one kicker (Karty) on my list.  I also had Brian Thomas Jr. and Maason Smith on my preliminary lists.  If I had 5 more guesses, I probably would have gotten 3 right.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

As for where it stands, FlGatorsandjags, JJah34, JagLou53 and myself are out of picks.  We can't win.

ATLJag and Jag149 have one pick left.  However, they don't have the tie-breaker advantage over Mikey.  As such, they can't win.

HardcoreMoJagFan has multiple picks left but doesn't have the tiebreaker over Mikey.  Unless the Jaguars were to trade down and acquire more picks, he can't win.

Mikey remains in the lead.  However, StrayaJag, Caldrac, Flsportsgod and Jagulars could potentially win if they get the last pick right.

(04-27-2024, 06:08 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: As an update, no one took Cam Little.  I'm kicking myself because he was literally the last person I crossed off my list.  I thought the Jaguars would take a kicker.  I was seriously considering putting both Karty and Little on my list in order to increase the chance of hitting on one.  However, I decided to swing for the fences and just left one kicker (Karty) on my list.  I also had Brian Thomas Jr. and Maason Smith on my preliminary lists.  If I had 5 more guesses, I probably would have gotten 3 right.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

As for where it stands, FlGatorsandjags, JJah34, JagLou53 and myself are out of picks.  We can't win.

ATLJag and Jag149 have one pick left.  However, they don't have the tie-breaker advantage over Mikey.  As such, they can't win.

HardcoreMoJagFan has multiple picks left but doesn't have the tiebreaker over Mikey.  Unless the Jaguars were to trade down and acquire more picks, he can't win.

Mikey remains in the lead.  However, StrayaJag, Caldrac, Flsportsgod and Jagulars could potentially win if they get the last pick right.

Do I get half a point for picking a kicker? Can't blame a guy for tryingSmile

(04-27-2024, 06:35 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 06:08 PM)TheDuke007 Wrote: As an update, no one took Cam Little.  I'm kicking myself because he was literally the last person I crossed off my list.  I thought the Jaguars would take a kicker.  I was seriously considering putting both Karty and Little on my list in order to increase the chance of hitting on one.  However, I decided to swing for the fences and just left one kicker (Karty) on my list.  I also had Brian Thomas Jr. and Maason Smith on my preliminary lists.  If I had 5 more guesses, I probably would have gotten 3 right.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

Do I get half a point for picking a kicker? Can't blame a guy for trying

I got a kicker but wrong one as well lol

In my latest mock before the draft i got 2 guys does that count? lol

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 07:39 PM by Jagulars. Edited 1 time in total.)

0 for 9. I make losing look good. Cool

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 08:35 PM by TheDuke007. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-27-2024, 06:50 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 06:35 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Do I get half a point for picking a kicker? Can't blame a guy for trying

I got a kicker but wrong one as well lol

Sorry.  Wrong game.  Rules are rules.  Smile 

FWIW, I also picked the wrong kicker.