Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
braking shocking news!!!

This guy must not realize I have his "troll" self on ignore.

All I see is a bunch of boxes with: The contents of thIs message are hidden because HURRICANE! is on your ignore list.

Keep wasting time in your day...I will pray for you!
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-01-2024, 01:59 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 11:52 AM)PackersNation Wrote: "Big" in the right places is key. I also am not sure why some here are bragging about the women at Jags games? I've been to a game there and the women were nothing to write home about. My wife even commented that Tampa Bay and Miami had a better crop of beautiful women for the Florida NFL venues. My wife is with me about 50% of the time when I travel to away games. I'm biased, but when my wife and her sister are with me at Lambeau or away venues, they blow away any females in attendance.

I am blessed. The end.

Thanks for placing us in comparison with Tampa and Miami.   I was simply comparing the girls of Green Bay to those in Barrow Alaska and American Samoa.   Being with the hottest Packers chick at the Green Bay home game is probably like bragging about being the coolest chick on The View.

I'd comparing it to bragging about how hot his sister is...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-01-2024, 02:55 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 01:59 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Thanks for placing us in comparison with Tampa and Miami.   I was simply comparing the girls of Green Bay to those in Barrow Alaska and American Samoa.   Being with the hottest Packers chick at the Green Bay home game is probably like bragging about being the coolest chick on The View.

I'd comparing it to bragging about how hot his sister is...

It's my wifes sister. I don't think I used the words "how hot" either. Cool story tho.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

(04-01-2024, 11:52 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 11:13 AM)Jag88 Wrote: Haha. That’s a good one.

Hey, some of us like big women. Not kidding. No really I’m not.

"Big" in the right places is key. I also am not sure why some here are bragging about the women at Jags games? I've been to a game there and the women were nothing to write home about. My wife even commented that Tampa Bay and Miami had a better crop of beautiful women for the Florida NFL venues. My wife is with me about 50% of the time when I travel to away games. I'm biased, but when my wife and her sister are with me at Lambeau or away venues, they blow away any females in attendance.

I am blessed. The end.

In the parlance we call this a Humble Brag. Didn't know Wisconsin was Utah North. Cool story tho...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-01-2024, 03:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 11:52 AM)PackersNation Wrote: "Big" in the right places is key. I also am not sure why some here are bragging about the women at Jags games? I've been to a game there and the women were nothing to write home about. My wife even commented that Tampa Bay and Miami had a better crop of beautiful women for the Florida NFL venues. My wife is with me about 50% of the time when I travel to away games. I'm biased, but when my wife and her sister are with me at Lambeau or away venues, they blow away any females in attendance.

I am blessed. The end.

In the parlance we call this a Humble Brag. Didn't know Wisconsin was Utah North. Cool story tho...

Not really bragging....just saying that my wife and I go to a lot of home and away NFL games...and to me, she is next level compared to most I see attending games.

I will say that San Diego had great views back in my single days. Great place to watch a game. The 1997 Super Bowl was a bummer though. For sure the Packers should have went back to back in 1996 and '97.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

(04-01-2024, 03:31 PM)PackersNation Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 03:22 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: In the parlance we call this a Humble Brag. Didn't know Wisconsin was Utah North. Cool story tho...

Not really bragging....just saying that my wife and I go to a lot of home and away NFL games...and to me, she is next level compared to most I see attending games.

I will say that San Diego had great views back in my single days. Great place to watch a game. The 1997 Super Bowl was a bummer though. For sure the Packers should have went back to back in 1996 and '97.

Are you still here?  Hang in there spring is almost there and you can leave the house soon. ?

Out of curiosity what was your beef with our stadium and when did you attend?

Oh, one more question.  What was your wife's maiden name?  I spent almost 2 years training at Great Lakes, Ill. and treated Wisconsin as a “playground”.  Maybe I know her and can attest to her hotness.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

General rule of thumb if your coming onto a football message board to comment how hot your wife is, she ain't it
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(04-01-2024, 09:26 PM)EricC85 Wrote: General rule of thumb if your coming onto a football message board to comment how hot your wife is, she ain't it
Hahahaha

1000000%

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2024, 10:07 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

My dudes the point of having a wife is *you* like how she looks (and everything else about her). The way other guys might rank her should be totally irrelevant.

Carry on...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Didn't realize packer fans were into cuckholdry

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2024, 12:33 AM by PackersNation. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-01-2024, 10:00 PM)mikesez Wrote: My dudes the point of having a wife is *you* like how she looks (and everything else about her). The way other guys might rank her should be totally irrelevant.

Carry on...

Well, the whole topic was started because a Jags fan claimed that females at Jags games are "hot chicks." Perhaps they are to some.
I certainly was not the one that started the conversation of ranking female fans at football games.

I merely was saying that in my experience, the females at Jags games and other NFL stadiums don't compare to the beauty of my wife and her sister, who happen to have traveled with me to several NFL stadiums.

You are indeed correct that I don't give a damn how ANYONE "ranks" my wife. But am quite proud to have my better half at my side.

The end.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

Live from Kenosha-tucky...

It's Sister Wives and Milk Jugs!

Starring PackersNation and his wife.

With special guest star... Chloe the Cow as Sister in Law.

Tonight's Episide,..

"Moo-ove over honey, there's always room for one more!"

We're running a bit off topic. Snowy, did you ever get your brakes and shocks fixed? If not, be sure to buckle up when you drive over to the sports bar this fall. They may offer drive-thru service, but I don't think you're supposed to pull up to the bar.

(04-01-2024, 12:16 PM)PackersNation Wrote: And dream on if you think I am stupid enough to post pics of my wife and sister here. This crew is a real hoot and a half.

Funny that actual "trolls" here cry and try to frame me as a "troll."

I challenge you to find one comment of mine here that could be considered trolling. I usually stop at a couple fan forums in the offseason. It's about time to stop by the Texans forum. Another fan base I have little or no contact with.

Is it the same person ? Not sure if Wisconsin is the same as Tennessee.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2024, 09:38 AM by PackersNation. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-01-2024, 08:05 PM)copycat Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 03:31 PM)PackersNation Wrote: Not really bragging....just saying that my wife and I go to a lot of home and away NFL games...and to me, she is next level compared to most I see attending games.

Out of curiosity what was your beef with our stadium and when did you attend?

I have no "beef" with the stadium. I ranked it last among NFL stadiums. One stadium has to be last. Again, there are reasons they have been attempting to get funding to get it fully renovated for years now. Washington was 2nd to last, and I've never had a Wash fan cry about it. The end.

To answer your 2nd question:
I was in Jax for a game last in 2016. Packers 27 Jags 23. The Packers and Jags have only played 7 times in the Jags brief history. Pack is 5-2 in those meetings.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

(04-02-2024, 09:33 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(04-01-2024, 08:05 PM)copycat Wrote: Out of curiosity what was your beef with our stadium and when did you attend?

I have no "beef" with the stadium. I ranked it last among NFL stadiums. One stadium has to be last. Again, there are reasons they have been attempting to get funding to get it fully renovated for years now. Washington was 2nd to last, and I've never had a Wash fan cry about it. The end.

I was in Jax for a game last in 2016. Packers 27 Jags 23. The Packers and Jags have only played 7 times in the Jags brief history. Pack is 5-2 in those meetings.

You say "The End" way too much for someone who doesn't quit talking thereafter.

(04-02-2024, 09:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 09:33 AM)PackersNation Wrote: I have no "beef" with the stadium. I ranked it last among NFL stadiums. One stadium has to be last. Again, there are reasons they have been attempting to get funding to get it fully renovated for years now. Washington was 2nd to last, and I've never had a Wash fan cry about it. The end.

You say "The End" way too much for someone who doesn't quit talking thereafter.

Ban me then troll.

Thanks for reminding me I can also ignore mods that are trolls.

Have a nice day!
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

(04-02-2024, 09:47 AM)PackersNation Wrote:
(04-02-2024, 09:40 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You say "The End" way too much for someone who doesn't quit talking thereafter.

Ban me then troll.

Thanks for reminding me I can also ignore mods that are trolls.

Have a nice day!

The next 48 hours will be nice.

Anyway, now that it's the 2nd this thread has run its rather predictable course.