Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Packers trying to move up to 16 in trade with Seattle?

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/amp/report_packers_trying_to_make_major_trade_up_in_draft/s1_17150_40196225

I don't see it happening, but rumors are fun.
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No one cares

Who asked ?

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024, 08:00 AM by PackersNation. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-06-2024, 07:44 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Who asked ?

I see you are butthurt someone is in here that doesn't just slurp all over your precious Jags.

You also are obviously mad that it is being reported that 3 teams are thinking of jumping the Jags in the first round.

Welcome to ignore. Please add me to your list as well. Rather than just sitting there crying over me.

Toodle Loo!
OneTeamOneNation
PackerNation!

(04-06-2024, 07:58 AM)PackersNation Wrote:

I see you are butthurt someone is in here that doesn't just slurp all over your precious Jags.

You also are obviously mad that it is being reported that 3 teams are thinking of jumping the Jags in the first round.

Welcome to ignore. Please add me to your list as well. Rather than just sitting there crying over me.

Toodle Loo!

Butthurt because we don’t care about another team?

LOL.  Well that’s…um…dumb.

Carry on.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

[Image: 9d5.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Makes sense if they're looking for an offensive lineman. It very well could be Graham Barton.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-06-2024, 08:23 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Makes sense if they're looking for an offensive lineman. It very well could be Graham Barton.

Doesn't bother me any, I'd rather drop down 5 spots and get an extra 2 or 3 in this draft anyway.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-06-2024, 08:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 08:23 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Makes sense if they're looking for an offensive lineman. It very well could be Graham Barton.

Doesn't bother me any, I'd rather drop down 5 spots and get an extra 2 or 3 in this draft anyway.

Depends on who is there at 17. If the top 2 CB's are off the board or the top 3 EDGE's are off the board I would be looking to trade down. If not, I am taking one of those five guys.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We might not even pick at 17. I could see us jumping the Colts depending on who's on the board

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2024, 12:21 PM by DTWD4∞. Edited 1 time in total.)

I sort of agree with Caldrac. If the top 2 CBs and 3 Edge players are gone, let's trade down, maybe even with the Packers, but prolly not lower than 25. But if 3 QBs are taken at the top of the draft, that leaves 3 Edge, 2 IDL, 2 IOL, 3 WR and 4 CBs rated in the top 20 by PFF. By those numbers at least one of those players will be there at 17 so the argument is strong to stand pat for me unless a number of those players fall.

(04-06-2024, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 08:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Doesn't bother me any, I'd rather drop down 5 spots and get an extra 2 or 3 in this draft anyway.

Depends on who is there at 17. If the top 2 CB's are off the board or the top 3 EDGE's are off the board I would be looking to trade down. If not, I am taking one of those five guys.

I dont think there's that much difference between the top 5 CBs in this draft and another Edge is of lesser importance than size in the middle of either line and that's where I'd spend those picks.

Toodle Loo!

How many of the other 31 team's boards do you think this guy has joined and put everyone on ignore? It does make sense this is what is occurring because anyone that disagrees with him or doesn't want to talk Packers he puts on ignore. Are we # 10,20 ? He does know this is a Jags board right? I am sure I am either on ignore or soon to be. not that it makes a difference in my life.  Toodle Loonie !
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(04-06-2024, 01:21 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 07:58 AM)PackersNation Wrote: I see you are butthurt someone is in here that doesn't just slurp all over your precious Jags.

Toodle Loo!

How many of the other 31 team's boards do you think this guy has joined and put everyone on ignore? It does make sense this is what is occurring because anyone that disagrees with him or doesn't want to talk Packers he puts on ignore. Are we # 10,20 ? He does know this is a Jags board right? I am sure I am either on ignore or soon to be. not that it makes a difference in my life.  Toodle Loonie !

In any event, he's gone for the next week.

You are lost.

Here it is : https://www.packerforum.com/forums/green...-forum.20/

(04-06-2024, 05:23 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 01:21 PM)Jag149 Wrote: How many of the other 31 team's boards do you think this guy has joined and put everyone on ignore? It does make sense this is what is occurring because anyone that disagrees with him or doesn't want to talk Packers he puts on ignore. Are we # 10,20 ? He does know this is a Jags board right? I am sure I am either on ignore or soon to be. not that it makes a difference in my life.  Toodle Loonie !

In any event, he's gone for the next week.

Dude’s got issues.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2024, 08:25 AM by Mikey.)

Toodle Loo!

Dude if you have to put everyone who disagrees with you on ignore (and advertise the same), you're gonna be awful lonely around here.

Come to sunny Florida for a few years. @The sun will give you that nice leathery, thick skin.@

(04-06-2024, 12:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-06-2024, 09:12 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Depends on who is there at 17. If the top 2 CB's are off the board or the top 3 EDGE's are off the board I would be looking to trade down. If not, I am taking one of those five guys.

I dont think there's that much difference between the top 5 CBs in this draft and another Edge is of lesser importance than size in the middle of either line and that's where I'd spend those picks.

DING DING DING

Get them big guys early, get em ready. Scherff and Morse ain't gonna stick around forever.

That trade would be huge. I love big draft day trades. Interesting that the article says the Packers, Commanders, and Eagles are all trying to trade with Seattle and move into the #16 pick.

That the #16 spot seems to be highly coveted. Cooper DeJean, Graham Barton, and Nate Wiggins all will be drafted around the middle of the first round. One would think those are a few of the players those teams are wanting to grab at 16.

(04-09-2024, 09:36 AM)NFLfandom Wrote: That trade would be huge. I love big draft day trades. Interesting that the article says the Packers, Commanders, and Eagles are all trying to trade with Seattle and move into the #16 pick.

That the #16 spot seems to be highly coveted. Cooper DeJean, Graham Barton, and Nate Wiggins all will be drafted around the middle of the first round. One would think those are a few of the players those teams are wanting to grab at 16.

....wonder who they're all afraid of us taking.

(04-10-2024, 07:57 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 09:36 AM)NFLfandom Wrote: That trade would be huge. I love big draft day trades. Interesting that the article says the Packers, Commanders, and Eagles are all trying to trade with Seattle and move into the #16 pick.

....wonder who they're all afraid of us taking.

Or why it wouldn't be kept a secret if it were indeed true.