Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The term Illegal Alien derserves a 3 day supension???? In North Carolina it does.....

North Carolina high school student suspended over using the term 'illegal alien': Report

The Lexington-based high school reportedly found the term offensive

Using the term "illegal alien" is reportedly an infraction worthy of suspension in a North Carolina high school.
In an email to the Carolina Journal, Leah McGhee described an incident in Central Davidson High School in Lexington where her 16-year-old son was suspended for three days last week over the term.
According to McGhee, an English teacher was giving an assignment that involved using vocabulary words such as the word "alien." In response, her son asked if the teacher meant "like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/north-caro...ien-report
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Leftism is a nutshell. Control the language to control the people.

Maybe the parents should sue the school district.. Seems like one of the only ways to teach these important lessons.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-18-2024, 08:40 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Maybe the parents should sue the school district.. Seems like one of the only ways to teach these important lessons.

I think we're getting past the point where the Soap and Ballot boxes are useful. We need to start on the Jury Box before we have to move to the Ammo.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I cannot wait for a day of reckoning in this country. This is the [BLEEP] that the new generation of kids need to see and go through. We're overdue for a full return to conservative values as a nation.

Generation Z might be the next great conservative generation at this rate. Considering how miserable social media is, how crazy schools have become on a public and college level and how poor the economic future of this nation looks.

Hang in there kids. You'll get your say very, very soon at the voting booth.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-18-2024, 10:00 AM)Caldrac Wrote: I cannot wait for a day of reckoning in this country. This is the [BLEEP] that the new generation of kids need to see and go through. We're overdue for a full return to conservative values as a nation.

Generation Z might be the next great conservative generation at this rate. Considering how miserable social media is, how crazy schools have become on a public and college level and how poor the economic future of this nation looks.

Hang in there kids. You'll get your say very, very soon at the voting booth.

The 60s and 70s created the 80s generation. 

I'm hoping for the same.

Should just stick with the ole tried and true. "Wetback".

Come to think on it and it probably doesn't apply with creepy pedo joe giving them boat rides now.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.