Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
'Crazy plane lady' Tiffany Gomas comes out as 'anti-woke' with bikini-and-beer pic

SHE'S HOT HOT HOT Too.........

'Crazy plane lady' Tiffany Gomas comes out as 'anti-woke' with bikini-and-beer pic

'Crazy plane lady' Tiffany Gomas became famous last year after her airplane outburst went viral

The Texas woman who became famous after having an outburst on a plane last year seemingly came out as conservative-leaning on X this week.
Tiffany Gomas, who was dubbed "Crazy plane lady" last summer after her July 2 flare-up went viral on social media, publicized her "anti-woke" views on X.
On Wednesday, Gomas posted a mirror selfie of herself wearing a red, white and blue bikini while holding a can of Ultra Right Beer, an "anti-woke" company.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/crazy-...i-beer-pic
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

She cleans up nicely.

Conservative women are always hotter..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-22-2024, 09:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Conservative women are always hotter..

Barbara Bush says hello. Sick Laughing
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Lol..... Fox's standards are so low, that they'll support any nut case who goes conservative.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 09:25 AM by WingerDinger.)

(04-22-2024, 09:12 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 09:04 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Conservative women are always hotter..

To be fair, that's Uniparty..

(04-22-2024, 09:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Lol..... Fox's standards are so low, that they'll support any nut case who goes conservative.

Sounds like the democratic party and how they love their pedophiles.

(04-22-2024, 09:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Lol..... Fox's standards are so low, that they'll support any nut case who goes conservative.

When did they slander and commit libel on a child?

There's no reason to defend Fox. This was a stupid, low-brow article that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

(04-22-2024, 09:12 AM)Jagwired Wrote:

[Image: ap4301010155_vert-8a7a07d7f622dba09bcfad...00-c85.jpg]

Father Time waits for no one. She was a lovely woman in her youth.

The younger one is also quite attractive.

[Image: GettyImages-530121502-2000-71abd83c6b6c4...aeda86.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Who do you got on your team?

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 03:09 PM by mikesez.)

Guys, a female's hotness does not determine the correctness of her opinions.

Stop thinking with your [BLEEP], jeez.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-22-2024, 03:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: Guys, a female's hotness does not determine the correctness of her opinions.

There is a pattern.

(04-22-2024, 03:09 PM)mikesez Wrote: Guys, a female's hotness does not determine the correctness of her opinions.

You don't get out much, do ya?

(04-22-2024, 03:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

You don't get out much, do ya?

When I go out it's almost always mixed company and all that demeaning talk kind of goes away.

(04-22-2024, 03:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 03:16 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You don't get out much, do ya?

When I go out it's almost always mixed company and all that demeaning talk kind of goes away.

There is zero chance you hang out with people who don't share your purview.

(04-22-2024, 03:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 03:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: When I go out it's almost always mixed company and all that demeaning talk kind of goes away.

There is zero chance you hang out with people who don't share your purview.

I spent a good chunk of my Saturday with a guy who is not related to me, 10 years younger than me, and barely able afford rent for his apartment. Guess again, loser.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 04:26 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 3 times in total.)

(04-22-2024, 04:21 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 03:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is zero chance you hang out with people who don't share your purview.

I spent a good chunk of my Saturday with a guy who is not related to me, 10 years younger than me, and barely able afford rent for his apartment. Guess again, loser.

You sound like a cougar/sugar daddy lolol

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 04:27 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(04-22-2024, 03:42 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: There is zero chance you hang out with people who don't share your purview.

Seems like you identified yourself as the loser with this one, lol. I do feel sorry for the youth you are mentally corrupting though.

(04-22-2024, 04:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 04:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: I spent a good chunk of my Saturday with a guy who is not related to me, 10 years younger than me, and barely able afford rent for his apartment. Guess again, loser.

You sound like a cougar/sugar daddy lolol

He should have probably specified his own age first in this day and age with liberals.

(04-22-2024, 04:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(04-22-2024, 04:21 PM)mikesez Wrote: I spent a good chunk of my Saturday with a guy who is not related to me, 10 years younger than me, and barely able afford rent for his apartment. Guess again, loser.

Seems like you identified yourself as the loser with this one, lol. I do feel sorry for the youth you are mentally corrupting though.

(04-22-2024, 04:23 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You sound like a cougar/sugar daddy lolol

He should have probably specified his own age first in this day and age with liberals.

I'm in my late 30s or early 40s if that matters.

(This post was last modified: 04-22-2024, 05:23 PM by Thewitnessofsolinvictus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Quiet on forum: The dark side of football message boards