Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Biden admin hits Sheetz with lawsuit

Oh BOO FREAKING HOO, So some people can't pass a background check. Just because they're in a minority class makes it a crime to not hire them?

Biden admin hits Sheetz convenience store chain with lawsuit, despite campaign stop

Sheetz is accused of violating civil rights law with its hiring practices

Sheetz is being accused of racial discrimination by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). THE EEOC claims that the company's hiring practices discriminated against minority applicants, as reported by the Associated Press.

The lawsuit was filed the same day Biden cheerfully stopped by a Pittsburgh location on Wednesday for food. Former President Trump stopped by a New York City bodega the day before.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/bid...paign-stop
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They embarrassed him and now the administration shall retaliate because they don't hire criminals.

Specifically, the EEOC argues that Sheetz's criminal background checks were discriminatory because of how its system weeded out applicants who were believed to have failed the checks. The EEOC said that this disproportionately impacted Native American, Black and multiracial jobseekers.

I'm pretty sure these job seekers screwed themselves out of a job by committing a crime. It has 100% nothing to do with race and everything to do with their own poor choices. 

Any job I've had where I had to handle money required a background check and I passed it because I don't have a criminal record. It's that simple.

(04-23-2024, 01:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Specifically, the EEOC argues that Sheetz's criminal background checks were discriminatory because of how its system weeded out applicants who were believed to have failed the checks. The EEOC said that this disproportionately impacted Native American, Black and multiracial jobseekers.

I'm pretty sure these job seekers screwed themselves out of a job by committing a crime. It has 100% nothing to do with race and everything to do with their own poor choices. 

Any job I've had where I had to handle money required a background check and I passed it because I don't have a criminal record. It's that simple.

Biden just proving they're racist.

They be people of color, they can't help but to commit crimes. That's how they actually think

(04-23-2024, 02:47 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 01:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Specifically, the EEOC argues that Sheetz's criminal background checks were discriminatory because of how its system weeded out applicants who were believed to have failed the checks. The EEOC said that this disproportionately impacted Native American, Black and multiracial jobseekers.

Biden just proving they're racist.

They be people of color, they can't help but to commit crimes. That's how they actually think

No, they neither say that nor think that.

They think the justice system is racist, and white people get away with more stuff while black people are more likely to get stuff they didn't even do on their record.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Wawa > Sheetz

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2024, 04:12 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-23-2024, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 02:47 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Biden just proving they're racist.

They think the justice system is racist, and white people get away with more stuff while black people are more likely to get stuff they didn't even do on their record.

I've got to ask 2 questions......

1) Are you really as old as you claim to be?????

2) Just how freaking naive can one person be, especially for you claimed age?????
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(04-23-2024, 04:11 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: No, they neither say that nor think that.

I've got to ask 2 questions......

2) Just how freaking naive can one person be, especially for you claimed age?????

I said what the Biden administration believes.  Ask them how naive they can be.

(04-23-2024, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 02:47 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Biden just proving they're racist.

Uh huh.

OR white people legitimately commit less crimes. And no, it's not because whites "get away with it". 

When a culture openly worships at the alter of crime it's going to happen. 

If you need a whitey example.. Italian Americans.. most weren't criminals, but those that were loved being a criminal. Because their culture didn't condemn it, it celebrated it.

(04-23-2024, 05:03 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 03:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: No, they neither say that nor think that.

Uh huh.

OR white people legitimately commit less crimes. And no, it's not because whites "get away with it". 

If you need a whitey example.. Italian Americans.. most weren't criminals, but those that were loved being a criminal. Because their culture didn't condemn it, it celebrated it.

There was a group of people who decided that gangster rap and heroin rock should be promoted, and it was neither black people nor white heroin addicts.

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2024, 07:43 PM by snarkyguy_he_him_his.)

(04-23-2024, 05:31 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 05:03 PM)snarkyguy_he_him_his Wrote: Uh huh.

There was a group of people who decided that gangster rap and heroin rock should be promoted, and it was neither black people nor white heroin addicts.

I agree wholeheartedly.. the Deep State.

Biden Sheetz his pants..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-23-2024, 08:32 PM by Sneakers.)

(04-23-2024, 04:20 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 04:11 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I've got to ask 2 questions......

I said what the Biden administration believes.  Ask them how naive they can be.

I believe Drifter's point is that you're naive to believe the Biden administration truly believes the judicial system to be inherently racist, and they're not simply advancing the rhetoric for political gain.

(04-23-2024, 07:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Biden Sheetz his pants..

[Image: OIP.JjL7Oh6dC2sGcfly1U971wAAAA?w=266&h=1....3&pid=1.7]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(04-23-2024, 08:28 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 04:20 PM)mikesez Wrote: I said what the Biden administration believes.  Ask them how naive they can be.

I believe Drifter's point is that you're naive to believe the Biden administration truly believes the judicial system to be inherently racist, and they're not simply advancing the rhetoric for political gain.

(04-23-2024, 07:51 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Biden Sheetz his pants..

[Image: OIP.JjL7Oh6dC2sGcfly1U971wAAAA?w=266&h=1....3&pid=1.7]

Most prosecutors and sheriffs are locally elected and most federal officials (of either party) look down on local officials, especially ones from the "wrong" party or region.

There's no doubt in my mind that many in the Biden administration believe "the prosecutors and Judges and police all tend to be racist".  In fact, they don't say so as often as they would like to, because the voters punish them for being too direct and explicit about it.  Remember defund the police?

The military and other government agencies do background investigations. Shouldn’t they be sued as well? Where does this end"

(04-24-2024, 05:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The military and other government agencies do background investigations. Shouldn’t they be sued as well? Where does this end"

The process is the punishment. Isn't that apparent by now?