Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Welcome Javon Foster OT - 4th round AND Jordan Jefferson DT LSU

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 12:52 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

Love the picks.Fills a huge need, adds depth, competition.

Offensive Tackle and Defensive Tackle.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-27-2024, 12:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Love the picks.Fills a huge need, adds depth, competition.

Trent could easily downsize and model the new org chart after the Bengals scouting team of old. Cut everyone who doesn't scout the SEC or who's never set foot on LSU's campus.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

We really like LSU players, huh?
I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(04-27-2024, 12:51 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Love the picks.Fills a huge need, adds depth, competition.

I'm hoping Javon was drafted to compete at RG or take over at RT after Harrison goes to LT next season. Smile
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

Now we have the best JJ from LSU.

(04-27-2024, 12:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://youtube.com/shorts/L7uIzDltJ44?s...bFq_chEB3a

Alpha
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-27-2024, 12:58 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://youtube.com/shorts/L7uIzDltJ44?s...bFq_chEB3a

So what ? 

Mean and competitive guy. Good for us

(04-27-2024, 01:05 PM)MikePete54 Wrote:

So what ? 

Mean and competitive guy. Good for us

Cam Robinson roid rage penalties coming.

Both guys feel like developmental picks that probably won't see much action as rookies, but I'm glad the lines were addressed in some fashion. Fingers crossed.

(04-27-2024, 01:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Alpha

Yeah Haynes looked like it there

Perfect draft (compared to last years draft which I felt was below average).

Bigger, Stronger, Faster... and with the later picks, guys that don't need to start this upcoming season...but who should be better than players already on the squad in two years.

Ledbetter, Gotsis and even Big Roy better perform this year or they won't be on the team in 25.

I'm giving Baalke a B+ with these two picks.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(04-27-2024, 01:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 01:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Alpha

Rainman part 2
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 01:40 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jags and the Titans each got the 1st team All SEC tackles for this year.

Titans got theirs with the 7th overall pick and we got ours with the 114th pick. Hopefully we got the better one.

2, 1st Team All SEC tackles, Latham and Foster

(04-27-2024, 12:56 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: We really like LSU players, huh?
Well, there is a former coach in the war room. Seems clear they are listening to him too much.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(04-27-2024, 01:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 01:03 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Alpha

Yeh...  all that after the snap stuff is meaningless.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 02:09 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Matt House had way to much influence on the this draft. LSU defense was horrendous last year as well lol

https://twitter.com/ESPNdirocco/status/1...4359159244

Meh
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Foster is a solid grab in the 4th. Surprised they waited this long to address OL though. I would bet they kick him to guard eventually. Hopefully he can develop.

Both the LSU DTs seem like boom bust players. All upside.

(04-27-2024, 01:20 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: Perfect draft (compared to last years draft which I felt was below average).

Bigger, Stronger, Faster... and with the later picks, guys that don't need to start this upcoming season...but who should be better than players already on the squad in two years.

Ledbetter, Gotsis and even Big Roy better perform this year or they won't be on the team in 25.

I'm giving Baalke a B+ with these two picks.

Hopefully Ledbetter and Gotsis are off the roster before the season.