Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bleacher Report Q&A Article with Jason Cole & Blake Bortles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/24794...ookie-year

Blake is one of the cooler guys in the NFL, very down to earth and honest. He has the mindset and work ethic to turn into a superstar, the future is very bright here in Jacksonville.

I hope this kid breaks every Passing Record in Jags history. I love the fact he brought up Brett Favre and how hes not scared to throw picks. I love that mentality to be aggressive. For too long we had a QB scared to make plays i.e. post Garrard era.

Couldn't agree more With both of you ^^^^

I'm taking gulps of the teal tea out of a 3/4 full mug, looking through teal glasses..

I consider my self an intuitive person...

and I think BB5 is gonna light it up this year
^^^Agree. I hope he breaks out this year as well.
He has guts that will take him a long way.

Please NFL God's I have never asked you for anything before, but let this kid be the real deal. He's showing every single thing we want in a franchise QB. Just please let him be a star on the field as well. 

Quote:Please NFL God's I have never asked you for anything before, but let this kid be the real deal. He's showing every single thing we want in a franchise QB. Just please let him be a star on the field as well.
Quote:Please NFL God's I have never asked you for anything before, but let this kid be the real deal. He's showing every single thing we want in a franchise QB. Just please let him be a star on the field as well.
Really good read thanks for posting
I see that article left a couple of posters speechless.

Hey, just keep slinging
Quote:Hey, just keep slinging
Cant wait to quote this hundreds of times throughout the season
It's great to read that Blake has the mind set and work ethic to become a 'super star'. I am hoping that he also has the talent to go to the next level. It's very difficult to develop something if 'it' just isn't there to begin with; so, let's hope that he has 'it' and starts showing 'it' this season.