Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bleacher Report Q&A Article with Jason Cole & Blake Bortles

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/24794...ookie-year

Blake is one of the cooler guys in the NFL, very down to earth and honest. He has the mindset and work ethic to turn into a superstar, the future is very bright here in Jacksonville.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope this kid breaks every Passing Record in Jags history. I love the fact he brought up Brett Favre and how hes not scared to throw picks. I love that mentality to be aggressive. For too long we had a QB scared to make plays i.e. post Garrard era.

Couldn't agree more With both of you ^^^^

I'm taking gulps of the teal tea out of a 3/4 full mug, looking through teal glasses..

I consider my self an intuitive person...

and I think BB5 is gonna light it up this year

^^^Agree. I hope he breaks out this year as well.

He has guts that will take him a long way.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Please NFL God's I have never asked you for anything before, but let this kid be the real deal. He's showing every single thing we want in a franchise QB. Just please let him be a star on the field as well. 

Quote:Please NFL God's I have never asked you for anything before, but let this kid be the real deal. He's showing every single thing we want in a franchise QB. Just please let him be a star on the field as well.

Quote:Please NFL God's I have never asked you for anything before, but let this kid be the real deal. He's showing every single thing we want in a franchise QB. Just please let him be a star on the field as well.

Really good read thanks for posting
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I see that article left a couple of posters speechless.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Hey, just keep slinging

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:Hey, just keep slinging
Cant wait to quote this hundreds of times throughout the season

Huh

It's great to read that Blake has the mind set and work ethic to become a 'super star'. I am hoping that he also has the talent to go to the next level. It's very difficult to develop something if 'it' just isn't there to begin with; so, let's hope that he has 'it' and starts showing 'it' this season.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...