Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marqise Lee injury bugging you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Last season the young rookie WR core was plagued with injuries and the recent injury to Marqise Lee during OTAs has me a bit concerned that we might be watching the same situation unfold again this season.

It appears to be a knee injury which should be healed prior to the start of the season, but is it an omen of things to come with the WRs?

Bradley says team will be patient w/ Marqise Lee (knee). Says he is day-to-day & possibly week-to-week. More later on Jaguars.com -Jags twitter

No.
Ummmmmmm.
It's a poor start to the offseason for Lee, who was very disappointing as a rookie despite a major opportunity. His 1.28 yards per route run ranked 71st among 90 qualifiers in PFF's metrics as he struggled with nagging injuries. Lee projects for a big role as the "Z" behind "X" Allen Robinson again this year, but we're not optimistic about a major leap forward

= Rotoworld.

I wonder if this increases the chances of Rashad Greene moving up the roster should Lee's injuries continue into the season?

It's May.
We should definitely panic. 

Quote:We should definitely panic.

I'm waaaaaay ahead of you.
Why should I be upset over something I have no control over.

Stress over the items you control, observe those you do not.

Learn from observations.

Apply learning to items you can control.

HeadSlap
It just sucks that he is always hurt. Glad we are shutting him down for now.
Quote:It just sucks that he is always hurt. Glad we are shutting him down for now.
We drafted a guy coming off an injury.  That injury history pushed him into the 2nd round.  The injury he's dealing with now is minor, and they've admitting they're just being overly cautious about this because it's OTAs.  If this was the regular season, he'd be getting treatment and more than likely playing on Sundays.  There's no point in exposing him to potentially more risk at this point.  Let the knee heal. 
Quote:We should definitely panic. 

When did we stop?
Quote:When did we stop?
I know.  It's a perpetual state for some around here. They are either outraged or in panic mode.  It's got to get confusing for them, especially in situations like this where it could go either way.  Either they're outraged that he's oft injured, or they're on the verge of panic. 

I believe there is room for concern...remember Laurent Robinson? I know he had concussion issues, but also other health issues with his leg I believe. Sometimes injuries in your muscles stay dormant but don't go away.

I hope the best for Lee but we may see him off the field more than on.
its tearing me apart at the seams ! Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

not
He is obviously never playing football again. 

such potential

he never stood a chance

Quote:I believe there is room for concern...remember Laurent Robinson? I know he had concussion issues, but also other health issues with his leg I believe. Sometimes injuries in your muscles stay dormant but don't go away.

Remember that guy who played the same position that had a completely different injury? Yes.
We should draft that Blackmon fellow.
Quote:I believe there is room for concern...remember Laurent Robinson? I know he had concussion issues, but also other health issues with his leg I believe. Sometimes injuries in your muscles stay dormant but don't go away.

Robinson's career didn't end because of dormant muscle issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4