Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Would you rather have nipple for fingers or fingers for nipples?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very simple...would you rather have nipples for fingers or fingers for nipples? Each side has its merits, interested to hear what others think.
What the hell are you smoking??? Lol
This creates no dilemma for me.  The answer seems pretty obvious.  

Quote:What the hell are you smoking??? Lol

That's neither here nor there.

Well what is it? I think I'd go with fingers for nipples, although it could seriously hamper my ability to wear t shirts.
Fingers for nipples because you could use them to open doors if your hands are full. It would be a little awkward squatting down to reach the door knob though.

Nipples for fingers. That way a massage feels great for both at the same time.
Fingers for nipples. Could come in handy holding things all those times I wish I had one more hand.

Can we go full hands for nips?

WOW.   :blink:

Somebody say nipple fingers?

[Image: 44zh7.jpg]

+1 to OP for me knowing who started the thread just by title alone. For being more of a weirdo than me, I tip my hat to you good sir. Bravo indeed.

Oh ...and nipple fingers.
You nipple finger people couldn't even open a pop can. Gotta choose finger nipples
Gotta go with the finger.

One word:

chafing

Weirdos
Pretty awkward walking around in the cold with fingers for nipples though, when those bad boys pop up it would effectively make you look like you have breasts.

On the flip side nipples for fingers would pretty much render you disabled
Fingers for nipples 100%.
I'd be fired from my job cause I'd be suckin my thumb all day
Quote:I'd be fired from my job cause I'd be suckin my thumb all day

You do that anyway.
Quote:Fingers for nipples 100%.
What is wrong with you people?

Quote:What is wrong with you people?

Just a bit nippley.
Pages: 1 2