Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: MAJORITY OF 230 PROTESTERS ARRESTED ON INAUGURATION DAY WILL FACE 10 YEARS IN PRISON!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

MAJORITY OF 230 PROTESTERS ARRESTED ON INAUGURATION DAY WILL FACE 10 YEARS IN PRISON!

Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting.

http://dailyusaupdate.com/majority-230-p...rs-prison/

Quote:MAJORITY OF 230 PROTESTERS ARRESTED ON INAUGURATION DAY WILL FACE 10 YEARS IN PRISON!

Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://dailyusaupdate.com/majority-230-protesters-arrested-inauguration-day-will-face-10-years-prison/'>http://dailyusaupdate.com/majority-230-protesters-arrested-inauguration-day-will-face-10-years-prison/</a>

Commit crime ya should do the time!

But this looks fake news to me.
Hope it's true.. Needs to happen.
I doubt it.

It's not fake, here's the CBS link to their story

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inauguration...utors-say/

Says the same thing

i would like to know what organizations these people have connections to and where they got their funding

Quote:i would like to know what organizations these people have connections to and where they got their funding

George Soros is funding itWh

While they go around calling conservatives NAZI's, they're being funding by a living breathing NAZI

Quote:George Soros is funding it

Objective evidence?

Trust but verify!
Only 230 Looney liberals getting locked up? Meh, it's a good start.
Quote:Only 230 Looney liberals getting locked up? Meh, it's a good start.

Yeah, and since it's a felony, they lose their right to vote too.............
10 years is excessive
Quote:10 years is excessive
They should have thought of that before committing domestic terroristic acts. Those nut-jobs have nobody to blame but themselves. Nobody made them go out and destroy peaceful communities. They did that all on their own, and they should pay dearly for it.

Good thing I'm not in charge. They would wake up in some Siberian Gulag.
Quote:They should have thought of that before committing domestic terroristic acts. Those nut-jobs have nobody to blame but themselves. Nobody made them go out and destroy peaceful communities. They did that all on their own, and they should pay dearly for it.

Good thing I'm not in charge. They would wake up in some Siberian Gulag.

I think a few months or a year in prison is enough.
Quote:I think a few months or a year in prison is enough.
I would go with you on that if it were followed by deportation.
Quote:I would go with you on that if it were followed by deportation.

Realistically 10 years in prison is only going to make more problems down the line. Make them contribute back to the community they damaged through charity of other work, if they refuse, they can go to prison
Quote:Realistically 10 years in prison is only going to make more problems down the line. Make them contribute back to the community they damaged through charity of other work, if they refuse, they can go to prison
Their assets should be seized and used for restitution to those innocent members of society that they ravaged.
Realistically nobody is convicted. They didn't even make them post bail. This is just clickbait nonsense.
Quote:Realistically nobody is convicted. They didn't even make them post bail. This is just clickbait nonsense.
You must have forgotten that the neutered eric holder is no longer running the show.

Felonies are not to be taken lightly, and my guess is that a statement is going to be made about these savage vermin running around destroying peaceful communities. I doubt it is going to be tolerated like it has been for the past 8 years.
Quote:You must have forgotten that the neutered eric holder is no longer running the show.

Felonies are not to be taken lightly, and my guess is that a statement is going to be made about these savage vermin running around destroying peaceful communities. I doubt it is going to be tolerated like it has been for the past 8 years.

Yea I'm sure they will be sent to the gulag

*rolls eyes profusely*
I would love to see many of them locked up on felony charges.  If anything it would make a good example.

Pages: 1 2