Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Transgender Woman Arrested - Pittsburgh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://triblive.com/local/westmoreland/1...ty-husband

TG woman arrested for threatening to shoot judge

* prior conviction for killing husband (after a botched castration & overdose)

Claimed to have in his/her purse...

Guns.. An Uzi.. And a rocket launcher..

But no pocket rocket?

Very strange indeed..
He/she probably didn't think that one all the way through.

Jeez
Quote:Claimed to have in his/her purse...

Guns.. An Uzi.. And a rocket launcher..

But no pocket rocket?

Very strange indeed..

HA !!  .... perhaps he/she also dismanted his/her pocket rocket.
.... also, not to get political about this but I'm thinking that us Dems just lost a critical vote in the 2020 election.   Wallbash

Self castration!? Cuts off her husband's nuts, threatens county officials on multiple occasions....me thinks this person needs psychiatric help instead of a jail cell.
Quote:Self castration!? Cuts off her husband's nuts, threatens county officials on multiple occasions....me thinks this person needs psychiatric help instead of a jail cell.

That could be said about so many "transgenders", "transsexuals", etc.  I mean, I would bet that the vast majority on this forum would never do a "self castration" on themselves.

I believe that somebody that can't figure out if they are male or female by simply looking between their legs needs mental help.  It doesn't matter if you "feel" or "identify" as otherwise, biological evidence is actually fact.
Quote:That could be said about so many "transgenders", "transsexuals", etc.  I mean, I would bet that the vast majority on this forum would never do a "self castration" on themselves.

I believe that somebody that can't figure out if they are male or female by simply looking between their legs needs mental help.  It doesn't matter if you "feel" or "identify" as otherwise, biological evidence is actually fact.

[Image: Napolean-Duh.jpg]

[Image: 59401499.jpg]

Quote:That could be said about so many "transgenders", "transsexuals", etc. I mean, I would bet that the vast majority on this forum would never do a "self castration" on themselves.

I believe that somebody that can't figure out if they are male or female by simply looking between their legs needs mental help. It doesn't matter if you "feel" or "identify" as otherwise, biological evidence is actually fact.

Just when I thought you couldn't display more ignorance on this subject, you prove me wrong.
How so RJ?  If you are born with boy parts, you are a male.  If you are born with girl parts, you are a female.  Just because you don't feel like whatever gender you are, doesn't change the fact that that's what you biologically are.

so... Person commits crime in Pittsburgh.  

Quote:so... Person commits crime in Pittsburgh.

Several crimes in fact.
Quote:Several crimes in fact.

I'm not a mod by any means but on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most important how highly would your rank this post.  Is this just click bait to get an argument going?  I'm confused on why this is even forum worthy.
Quote:Just when I thought you couldn't display more ignorance on this subject, you prove me wrong.
This board is disgusting. And some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. 
Quote:I'm not a mod by any means but on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most important how highly would your rank this post.  Is this just click bait to get an argument going?  I'm confused on why this is even forum worthy.
It's a "let them make their own mistakes" thread.
Quote:Just when I thought you couldn't display more ignorance on this subject, you prove me wrong.
It's willful and that makes it ok I think. 
Quote:I'm not a mod by any means but on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most important how highly would your rank this post.  Is this just click bait to get an argument going?  I'm confused on why this is even forum worthy.
All people seem to want to do is argue anymore. It's sad. My comment wasn't even meant the way it was taken by some. I was just trying to say that someone who is doing self mutilation and accidentally killing someone else- their spouse in this case- while doing the same as well as threatening people obviously needs a mental health evaluation and care in a mental institution moreso than a jail cell. I don't care if you're for or against transgender folks, if you can't see this person needs help then you might need to check yourself. What your belief is on the subject isn't relevant. 

I am learning to separate emotion and/or what I believe from fact in many aspects of life. It's a way for me to be able to manage my anger issues. I wish more people would do the same. I may not agree with or understand at all why a person of one gender would feel like they were the opposite gender and go so far as to physically change themselves when biology (DNA) tells them who they are, that doesn't override the fact that people do indeed feel this way and do these things. In this case, this person is obviously troubled in more ways than one and, though I don't understand it at all, I can put my personal thoughts and feelings aside and see they need help. 

There is a saying: "Don't judge someone because they sin differently than you." It could also be said this way: "You don't know why a person does what they do until you've been where they've been." People need to get over themselves and realize things are not always as black and white as they seem. Even with the crazy stuff I've been through in my life that has given me a wide perspective on a lot of things, I still have a lot to learn when it comes to being compassionate and realizing people and things are a lot more complicated than what's on the surface. 
Quote:All people seem to want to do is argue anymore. It's sad. My comment wasn't even meant the way it was taken by some. I was just trying to say that someone who is doing self mutilation and accidentally killing someone else- their spouse in this case- while doing the same as well as threatening people obviously needs a mental health evaluation and care in a mental institution moreso than a jail cell. I don't care if you're for or against transgender folks, if you can't see this person needs help then you might need to check yourself. What your belief is on the subject isn't relevant. 

I am learning to separate emotion and/or what I believe from fact in many aspects of life. It's a way for me to be able to manage my anger issues. I wish more people would do the same. I may not agree with or understand at all why a person of one gender would feel like they were the opposite gender and go so far as to physically change themselves when biology (DNA) tells them who they are, that doesn't override the fact that people do indeed feel this way and do these things. In this case, this person is obviously troubled in more ways than one and, though I don't understand it at all, I can put my personal thoughts and feelings aside and see they need help. 

There is a saying: "Don't judge someone because they sin differently than you." It could also be said this way: "You don't know why a person does what they do until you've been where they've been." People need to get over themselves and realize things are not always as black and white as they seem. Even with the crazy stuff I've been through in my life that has given me a wide perspective on a lot of things, I still have a lot to learn when it comes to being compassionate and realizing people and things are a lot more complicated than what's on the surface. 

I don't care who commits a crime, the sex, race, orientation none of it matters to me.  They committed a crime, they are a criminal, not a transgender not a black person not a white person.  They are simply a criminal. When you start attaching things to criminal like transgender, black, gay you entice an entire community to defend them even when they are wrong.  If we want to stop stereotyping people maybe a good place to start would be by not labeling them.

A person committed a crime. this happens everyday..

I just call it as I see it.  Just because someone with "boy parts" happens to "self identify" as a girl doesn't make it so.  That person probably really needs psychiatric help.
Pages: 1 2