Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Would you do it ..... Trade Blake for ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just taking a break at work .....

Would you trade Blake Bortles, the #3, and the #36 pick for JJ Watt, Jadeveon Clowney, and the #51 pick.

Houston gets their QB, Williams or Fowler, and a decent RB

Jags get JJ Watt, Clowney, and Brett Hundley (or defer QB until next year)

I honestly think this is one of those deals where both teams would say no.

2 Questions:

As a Jag fan would you do it?

Do you think the Texans would instantly reject this as well ?

... no, I'm not drinking (yet)

No

Yes

Quit smoking that funny stuff while on your break at work.

It's affecting your posting judgement.

Quote:Quit smoking that funny stuff while on your break at work.

It's affecting your posting judgement.
Don't go there. Marijuana is harmless. Sick
Never!
These are the kind of questions that get asked during the long off season.

some one's still celebrating 4/20

No. Has any team ever won the Super Bowl because of a player like Watt? No, QBs win Super Bowls. If Bortles is the guy, you never in a million years trade him.

Must be a slow day, this just in I was stuck on the Autobahn for 2 hrs today.

No sir. I do not accept this trade.

I think Blake is better than any QB in this draft.
Ummmmmmmmm no.
I would do that trade.

Houston would be morons to take it
lol, such a preposterous post. No. Clowney does nothing for me. I believe Bortles will become our franchise QB. That's more valuable to me than the best defensive player in the league
No.

Yes.

See what the dead zone do to you lol
Lots of homerism in this thread. If such a deal were ever offered, we would jump on it in a heartbeat.

Lots of very convenient opinions on this thread. The same ppl who were saying that Jameis would have went #1 in last years draft over Bortles or Teddy. I get the hype and believe in Bortles, but lets not act like he doesn't have a LOT to prove.

I'd personally try to move pieces for Foles or buy low on Rivers and you've got yourself a hell of a defense and a offense.

Also this is the worst trade scenario I've ever seen
Yeah.......no.

Quote:Lots of homerism in this thread. If such a deal were ever offered, we would jump on it in a heartbeat.

Lots of very convenient opinions on this thread. The same ppl who were saying that Jameis would have went #1 in last years draft over Bortles or Teddy. I get the hype and believe in Bortles, but lets not act like he doesn't have a LOT to prove.

I'd personally try to move pieces for Foles or buy low on Rivers and you've got yourself a hell of a defense and a offense.

Trading Blake for these guys (plus a top 3 pick and high 2nd rounder) would be admitting failure for Dave, you might as well send him out the door with Blake.
Pages: 1 2