Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Three weeks in and Trump is already a pariah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...65651.html

That's one of if not our biggest ally on the world stage. Was anyways.

The world loved and respected Obama.

Now we are a joke. This is downright embarrassing.
Who cares?  Liberals in any country are just liberals with a different accent or language.

The world might have "loved" 0bama, but there certainly wasn't much respect involved.

Lol... the world certainly DID NOT respect 0bama.

He was a laughing stock, making us one, too.

He was seen as a [BLEEP].  One Donald wouldn't even grab, if it weren't for having to in front of cameras.

The world saw him as the [BLEEP] he is.

Quote:Who cares?  Liberals in any country are just liberals with a different accent or language.

The world might have "loved" 0bama, but there certainly wasn't much respect involved.

The world loved a weaker America.

Thanks to our [BLEEP] president at the time.
Quote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...65651.html

That's one of if not our biggest ally on the world stage. Was anyways.

The world loved and respected Obama.

Now we are a joke. This is downright embarrassing.
The world respected Obama so much that:

China built islands in shipping lanes

Russia retook Crimea

Iran constantly violates the nuclear treaty Obama signed with them.

Do you think Israel respected Obama when he called for them to go back to the 1967 borders?

Do you think Bashir Al Asad respected for feared Obama when he drew a red line on chemical weapons and didn't enforce it?

Crybabies on the other side of the pond may be grandstanding for now, but Europe is changing, UKIP, LePen, and other right wing and populist/nationalist movements are surging. The folks have had enough of this crap. 
The only negative view of President Trump resides in the puny little lemming minds of the liberal vermin.

You can rest assured that if liberals hate it, you're doing it right.
You do realise Britain has a conservative government right
Most of you really don't know how international politics work, right ?

Liberals AND conservatives have no respect for Trump. Even your own conservatives in America have little to no respect for this guy.
Quote:Most of you really don't know how international politics work, right ?

Liberals AND conservatives have no respect for Trump. Even your own conservatives in America have little to no respect for this guy.

Source.
Quote:You do realise Britain has a conservative government right

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh I see if they aint hating minorities they aren't conservative enough for you?
Quote:Oh I see if they aint hating minorities they aren't conservative enough for you?

oi m8 u 'avin a giggle?

Nah but seriously, they are center-right at best. Nobody with an accurate political compass would categorize the UK in any way conservative.
Ah so only loony right wingers are conservative these days eh? Britain still has a monarchy that's pretty conservative of it no?
Quote:Ah so only loony right wingers are conservative these days eh? Britain still has a monarchy that's pretty conservative of it no?

Monarchism isn't a political ideology. Regardless, the monarchy has no actual political power in the UK.

You are trolling, right? I mean, I understand that the UK public schools are some of the worst in the western world, but you can't be this ignorant of your own home countries governing structure, can you?

Sweden, Norway, and Denmark all have monarchies, too. Guess that makes them conservative, at least according to your logic?

Conservatism is about retaining the culture and traditional structures is it not?
Quote:Conservatism is about retaining the culture and traditional structures is it not?

Sure, that's a childishly simplistic way of viewing modern conservatism.

What does the executive governmental authority have to do with that, though?

A monarch is simply a birthright ruler. Their level of power and influence varies. For example, the constitutional monarchs in the UK has little power over the political policy of it's nation. The absolute monarchs in Jordan and Saudi Arabia have total control over the political policy of their nation. Depending on their level of authority, they can place or influence whatever political ideology they want into power, whether it be right-wing (conservatism) or left-wing (progressivism).

I think you have a very naive view on political science and governance. I suggest you read a history book or two.

[Image: politicalcompass.jpg]

Are you just upset that trump is struggling to maintain relations with Australia and Britain two countries that have conservative governments. You don't want to acknowledge them as conservative because conservatives are always the good guys and naughty lefties the bad guys.

I mean if you can't get on with the Australian prime minister on the phone who can you get on with?
Quote:Are you just upset that trump is struggling to maintain relations with Australia and Britain two countries that have conservative governments. You don't want to acknowledge them as conservative because conservatives are always the good guys and naughty lefties the bad guys.

I mean if you can't get on with the Australian prime minister on the phone who can you get on with?

I am more concerned that Australia gave someone so devoid of intellect a visa. Brain drain.
Quote:I am more concerned that Australia gave someone so devoid of intellect a visa. Brain drain.

So you are upset for the reasons listed...

You really wanted to blame those lefty European governments but hey its the British conservative party in charge
Quote:The world loved and respected Obama.

I'm sorry... what??!

Loved him maybe... because he was a charismatic speaker.. but he was soft as charmin.

Respected by who? Iran? Russia?

Oh... respected by Germany....

cuz they are doing a wonderful job with their country.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4