Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats impeding progress (again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They are absolutely desperate to try and keep President Trump's cabinet positions from being filled.  The thing is, it's going to happen either way.  The latest is an attempt to delay a vote on Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary.  It's going to happen regardless of their temper tantrums.

I find your lack of self-awareness disturbing.

Humor me if you please, jagibelieve...

Is there something you can point to that you've been critical of trump on thus far?

Is there something you've been critical of Republicans on?

What other objectives would you like accomplished that would make you critical if left unfinished?
Quote:Humor me if you please, jagibelieve...

Is there something you can point to that you've been critical of trump on thus far?

What other objectives would you like accomplished that would make you critical if left unfinished?

ACA unrepealed.

Taxes not lowered.

Wall unbuilt.
Quote:Humor me if you please, jagibelieve...

Answers to your questions.

1.  No, not so far.

2.  I haven't openly criticized the Republican party on this forum thus far, but I am disappointed that a few of the establishment ones are still in office and are given time/attention by the MSM.

3.  I want to see construction on the wall started ASAP.  I want the repeal and replacement of Obamacare ASAP.  I want to see real and meaningful tax reform.  Most of all I would like to see the obstruction by democrats to end.

For the record, Donald Trump was never my candidate even though I voted for him.  My vote was a vote cast AGAINST Hillary.  I must say that so far it seems that I made the right choice and have been pleased with what he has done so far.

Quote:ACA unrepealed.

Taxes not lowered.

Wall unbuilt.

I know you stand as a libertarian. For the most part you are critical of both.

Quote:Answers to your questions.

1. No, not so far.

2. I haven't openly criticized the Republican party on this forum thus far, but I am disappointed that a few of the establishment ones are still in office and are given time/attention by the MSM.

3. I want to see construction on the wall started ASAP. I want the repeal and replacement of Obamacare ASAP. I want to see real and meaningful tax reform. Most of all I would like to see the obstruction by democrats to end.

For the record, Donald Trump was never my candidate even though I voted for him. My vote was a vote cast AGAINST Hillary. I must say that so far it seems that I made the right choice and have been pleased with what he has done so far.

Being critical is good. It brings answers and accountability. I wouldn't call myself in love with the Democrats at this point so hearing criticism of them isn't shocking.

I couldn't recall hearing you be critical of the Republicans. Whether you do or not is your choice solely. As a country, if we can again become critical of government, then maybe we can see more results through accountability. The Hatfield and Mccoy routine is played honestly. It's not as if you want to annihilate "the left", so we might as well work together and educate each other.
Quote:Being critical is good. It brings answers and accountability. I wouldn't call myself in love with the Democrats at this point so hearing criticism of them isn't shocking.

I couldn't recall hearing you be critical of the Republicans. Whether you do or not is your choice solely. As a country, if we can again become critical of government, then maybe we can see more results through accountability. The Hatfield and Mccoy routine is played honestly. It's not as if you want to annihilate "the left", so we might as well work together and educate each other.

The thing is, what is becoming "critical of government"?  Does it involve hand outs, illegal "sanctuary cities", a basic "what has the government given me" attitude, or does it involve the government actually do what they are supposed to do?

Many on the far left oppose the nomination of Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary for various reasons, none of them valid.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/politics/senate-democrats-to-hold-floor-over-devos-nomination-vote/index.html'>They are absolutely desperate to try and keep President Trump's cabinet positions from being filled</a>. The thing is, it's going to happen either way. The latest is an attempt to delay a vote on Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary. It's going to happen regardless of their temper tantrums.

It's currently tied and would go to the VP. All they need is to flip one to block DeVos.
Quote:It's currently tied and would go to the VP. All they need is to flip one to block DeVos.

The thing is, it should have gone to vote last week.  Democrats are just hoping that they can find the one lone Republican that they can bribe.

Quote:The thing is, what is becoming "critical of government"? Does it involve hand outs, illegal "sanctuary cities", a basic "what has the government given me" attitude, or does it involve the government actually do what they are supposed to do?

Many on the far left oppose the nomination of Betsy DeVos as Education Secretary for various reasons, none of them valid.

I'm saying we must remain vocal with both parties to hold government accountable.
Quote:The thing is, it should have gone to vote last week. Democrats are just hoping that they can find the one lone Republican that they can bribe.

I would give them their USC Judge if they would kick her to the curb.
The senate will just have to take a couple of pages out of dingy harry's playbook, and ramrod the picks through. The silly liberals opened that can of worms, and every lowlife, slick move that they did over the past 8 years just allows the Conservatives to do the same.

Imagine how many liberal bills will die on the desk of Mitch McConnel if the loony libs don't get their acts together.

Then again, when is the last time a liberal bill was worthy of any consideration by the Federal Government? It's nothing but a bunch of babbling, flailing, communist musings that don't deserve one second's time of the house or senate.

A Republican complaining about obstructionist Democrats.

The couch is becoming more and more a refuge.

Quote:A Republican complaining about obstructionist Democrats.

The couch is becoming more and more a refuge.

For the record, I am no longer registered as a Republican.
Quote:For the record, I am no longer registered as a Republican.

You're no less of a clown.
Quote:ACA unrepealed.

Taxes not lowered.

Wall unbuilt.
Not gonna happen

Maybe

Seems like it might in some states.

I had hope on ACA at first, but it looks like anything that requires the good ol' boys in congress won't get done at all.
Quote:The thing is, it should have gone to vote last week.  Democrats are just hoping that they can find the one lone Republican that they can bribe.

Or rather one lone Republican who DeVos hasn't bribed.  Given that she and her family have donated $200M to Republicans.
Quote:For the record, I am no longer registered as a Republican.

I assume you voted for every Republican on the ticket last November, if I'm wrong I apologize. If not...

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

DeVos confirmed as education secretary, Pence casts historic tie-breaking vote

Ahahahah Libturds BTF(lip)O.

Say bye-bye to the DoE. Cut that sucker.

Pages: 1 2