Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pasztor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He will be a big part of the team's success. He wont turn 25 until Thanksgiving. A young 24 year old about to explode his talents all over the league~

Go Jags!
He's exploding on the bench?
[Image: tumblr_lxgihkdER91qcozlpo2_250.gif]

Quote:He's exploding on the bench?
lol
Nothing good happens after 2 am...
Quote:Nothing good happens after 2 am...
Well... some good stuff can happen....
Quote:Well... some good stuff can happen....

At least you think so.... And then you wake up and look what you've done.

And you realize you slept with something that looks like the original post.
Inappropriate meme.

Bamhammer!
Banhammer*
Quote:Banhammer*
Oh, grow up.

Hemorrhoids?
I can't help by feel Pasztor would play better if his eye wasn't shaped like a football.
[Image: 4140204.jpg]

you know... i think i was drinking last night.. no.. no. I was. I was a little buzzed. Thinking of Austin. Austin was on my mind.

... BUT STILL! Cognac, the lasso of truth. He may come back to be one of the gems of the roster. Has the potentiap, when healthy, to be the best olineman and we all know that. Yall gotta stop frontin'..

Ban. Humph!
Quote:you know... i think i was drinking last night.. no.. no. I was. I was a little buzzed. Thinking of Austin. Austin was on my mind.

... BUT STILL! Cognac, the lasso of truth. He may come back to be one of the gems of the roster. Has the potentiap, when healthy, to be the best olineman and we all know that. Yall gotta stop frontin'..

Ban. Humph!

He played well in 2013. He played poorly in 2014, but he was fighting injury problems for most of that season. I think it's a mistake to write him off at this point, but he'll have to soundly beat out Parnell (or hope for an OL injury) to play this year.

Pasztor may mess around and make a highly paid Beadles a liability. He played guard at Virginia
Ya, he seemed to be a steal at the start of his tenure on the line alongside Nwaneri, Meester and Rackley, and was arguably the best player on the line for a solid stretch in 13 after Monroe's departure in week 4.

If I recall, he had that nagging shoulder injury at the end of 13, followed by the fractured hand in preseason which kept him out at the start of 14, crystallized by the hamy which sent him to IR by season's end. Put those all together, imagine the toll it's taken on him. He had legit potential and didn't just get bad all of a sudden. If he regains full health, he'll only help bolster competition in that unit.
Quote:Ya, he seemed to be a steal at the start of his tenure on the line alongside Nwaneri, Meester and Rackley, and was arguably the best player on the line for a solid stretch in 13 after Monroe's departure in week 4.

If I recall, he had that nagging shoulder injury at the end of 13, followed by the fractured hand in preseason which kept him out at the start of 14, crystallized by the hamy which sent him to IR by season's end. Put those all together, imagine the toll it's taken on him. He had legit potential and didn't just get bad all of a sudden. If he regains full health, he'll only help bolster competition in that unit.

And this is really my thinking.. well, really it's your thinking, but yeah.. exactly how I feel about it.

With Britton, you kinda got the idea that he would never be that mauler RT we all hoped for. I just get the feeling that Pasztor will come back stronger than ever
I've been saying even last offseason that Pasztor shouldn't just be penciled in as the starter. He is where he belongs now - the bench. A nice depth player to have but really nothing more.

Jags fans are notorious for taking a couple of weeks of competent play by a young player and just assuming he will become much better in a magical offseason.
Pages: 1 2 3