Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: #1 reason Jags will never win Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cheaters always win  thats way pats have so many super bowl rings, Cheaters always win!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the truth,and a fact!!!!!

Go to bed, Snowie. You might say something you'll regret.
Was it not cheating when they went most of last year denying that anything was wrong with Blake's arm?

yes, trade all the draft picks, khahn,marrone, bortles for Kraft, belicheck and brady
ATL were sponsored by Choke-a-Cola tonight homie. 

Wouldn't continuously creating lackluster, unintelligent, and uninformed threads like this grounds for some type of offense? 

No offense to his impediment(s) but this is getting out of hand.

P.S. I am not a Patriots fan in any way.

The Pats played every possession as if it were their last. It kinda was for most of this game, but that mentality kept them in it. Jags had been in that position, they woulda started looking at each other and started thinking about what social activities they plan to do during the week. Buncha lazy clowns

Quote:Wouldn't continuously creating lackluster, unintelligent, and uninformed threads like this grounds for some type of offense?

No offense to his impediment(s) but this is getting out of hand.

P.S. I am not a Patriots fan in any way.

Relax. You don't have to click on it my man.
Quote:Relax. You don't have to click on it my man.
Oh, I understand my friend.

I just don't see any difference between the MB trolls after a Jags loss posting non-sensical and incoherent things and threads like this that achieve nothing. 
Quote:Oh, I understand my friend.

I just don't see any difference between the MB trolls after a Jags loss posting non-sensical and incoherent things and threads like this that achieve nothing.

To each their own.
Atlanta was up 28 - 3 at some point. They choked. The Patriots "Rise Up" as usual with the veteran leadership on the coaching staff and from Brady. Really poor play calling in that 2nd half by Atlanta too. 

Quote:Oh, I understand my friend.

I didn't know we were supposed to "achieve" something here.  I guess I've been doing this all wrong. 
Most of us in here already know the #1 reason the Jags won't win the Super Bowl.

#1 Reason: #Becausejaguars 

Time Jaguars ready for Superbowl. Brady will be retired. So no worries there.

So within next four years. Brady will retire.
huh?

SB was rigged. Most sports are. Kahn just needs to get in good with those who fix games.

I tell you what.. the NFL couldn't have scripted it any better.

...a beer is a terrible thing to waste.

I wish we cheated....just a little.

Quote:I tell you what.. the NFL couldn't have scripted it any better.

They mad new england look like the underdogs and then the comeback story of the new year. same thing the NBA did with the cavs.

cavs down 3-1

new england score 31 unanswered.

not a coincidence. 
Pages: 1 2