Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Silver Star and Green Beret Rank STRIPPED from Army Major by Obama Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Silver Star and Green Beret Rank STRIPPED from Army Major by Obama Admin

<div>Maj. Mathew Golsteyn – a former Green Beret, Silver Star recipient and officer of the Army – has been stripped of his prestigious awards and accomplishments in a disgusting show of political chess leveraged against him by Army Secretary John McHugh.

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2015/03/silver-...hn-mchugh/
</div>

Fun note. Army Secretary McHugh is a Republican.

Quote:Fun note. Army Secretary McHugh is a Republican.

Could as easily been a democrat. Doesnt matter. All politicians are crooks.
Isn't the guy who stripped him a Republican?

Quote:Isn't the guy who stripped him a Republican?

Yes. But Obama herp derp.
I don't bother trying to get involved in these matters, I'm not military so I'd be speaking out of pure ignorance to even form an opinion on this. That said I don't see how it's Obama that stripped him of anything when it clearly states a general is the one that stripped him.

There's plenty of legitimate reasons to complain about Obama, stuff like this discredits the reasonable opposition. Just my thoughts.

Quote:I don't bother trying to get involved in these matters, I'm not military so I'd be speaking out of pure ignorance to even form an opinion on this. That said I don't see how it's Obama that stripped him of anything when it clearly states a general is the one that stripped him.

There's plenty of legitimate reasons to complain about Obama, stuff like this discredits the reasonable opposition. Just my thoughts.

Yeah but blaming Obama for everything riles people up. Its drifters MO on this sub
Did Obama burn down the WWE Hall of Fame?

Quote:Yeah but blaming Obama for everything riles people up. Its drifters MO on this sub

To be fair, the article blames the Obama administration.  Which is ridiculous.  

"Obama probably sent Hurricane Sandy.

(Climate Change is brought up)

People can't affect the weather!"
Quote:Did Obama burn down the WWE Hall of Fame?

Yes, he did. I thought this was common knowledge. He's also a Muslim terrorist from mars who Hates America!! Thanks Obama!
Quote: 

Truth.
The Obama Administration had little or nothing to do with this.

With that said, I find it very odd the details of this are not being released.

The only thing I could find is the Major killed an IED maker "outside of the ROE" .

Killing bomb makers is a good thing, very good. Outside of the ROE's could mean a million different things.

One thing that is telling though is that SF has removed him from it's ranks. That usually means something pretty dirty.

Killing an IED maker though, always good, so I'm a little dubious.
Obama could cure cancer and the republicans would block it.

Quote:Obama could cure cancer and the republicans would block it.

lol That's as partisan a statement as the op's attempt to link Obama to an act of a General under his administration. It goes both ways, the Republicans have blocked Obama on issues that have come against their core principles same as Democrats did with Bush.  
Quote:lol That's as partisan a statement as the op's attempt to link Obama to an act of a General under his administration. It goes both ways, the Republicans have blocked Obama on issues that have come against their core principles same as Democrats did with Bush.  

Eh... Obama could endorse breathing, and Republicans would suddenly suffer from asphyxiation.

Remember the Letter to Iran?  

How about blocking Loretta Lynch's nomination for Attorney General?  Even Orrin Hatch supported it.  Turtle Face (Mitch McConnell for those who don't know) however doesn't, and we're stuck with Eric Holder until they approve a candidate.  
Quote:Eh... Obama could endorse breathing, and Republicans would suddenly suffer from asphyxiation.

Remember the Letter to Iran?

How about blocking Loretta Lynch's nomination for Attorney General? Even Orrin Hatch supported it. Turtle Face (Mitch McConnell for those who don't know) however doesn't, and we're stuck with Eric Holder until they approve a candidate.
It certainly seems like any and all positions he take so any and every issue is strongly refuted by the right. Equal pay? Opposed. Diplomacy? Opposed. Immigration opposed. Unployment at crazy lowa and the stockarket soaring. The economy is the tank because of our commie president! The list goes on and and on. I'm hard pressed to recall a single issue they do not dismiss outright or jump straight I to the country is burning type rhetoric. I'd be open to examples to the contrary though.
The thing about the Loretta Lynch thing is clearly there are some Republicans who actually think she's a good candidate.  Including Lindsey Graham, Orrin Hatch, Jeff Flake, and Susan Collins.  She's also received support from Rudy Giuliani.

I mean really... delaying her confirmation, and keeping Eric Holder as our AG?  

And remember McConnel saying in 2007 that waiting 7 weeks for a vote was too much for Mukasey?  Lynch has waited 20 weeks now.  Yet McConnell thinks the process should drag on longer.  A lot of Republicans have said they'll vote no, despite agreeing that she's qualified.  I guess they must actually like Holder, and hopes he finishes Obama's term as AG.

Quote:It certainly seems like any and all positions he take so any and every issue is strongly refuted by the right. Equal pay? Opposed. Diplomacy? Opposed. Immigration opposed. Unployment at crazy lowa and the stockarket soaring. The economy is the tank because of our commie president! The list goes on and and on. I'm hard pressed to recall a single issue they do not dismiss outright or jump straight I to the country is burning type rhetoric. I'd be open to examples to the contrary though.
Come on your citing partisan issues and your surprised the opposition isn't playing nice?

Equal pay, Obama hasn't done anything other then give a couple bullet point speeches. the democrats held the senate and didn't even try to do anything about it. Why because it's a talking point to rally their base not a real issue.

Diplomacy they supported him across the board arming Syria how'd that work out? Sure they oppose him against Iran and I've even said I think they went to far but they've backed Obama on foreign policy more than the democrats ever did Bush. If anything the republicans have gone along to get along to much with the Middle East.

Immigration, he's proposed the most radical of left wing options and he had republicans backing him ( looking at you Rubio) it wasn't until after grass roots freaked out the republicans started to oppose his stance. But are you surprised Republicans oppose blanket amnesty? Do you really think that's a workable solution?

As for unemployment that's a joke you've got more part time workers and the smallest work force participation in decades of course the isolated unemployment numbers are low. But hey the stock markets up! Good for the rich I guess but I thought it was only republicans catering to the rich?
My main job is to make Obama a one term president...

Not to help the middle class... not to defend our nation from foreign and domestic threats...

To make Obama a one term president. And this wasn't the goal of some wing nut teabagger... this was said by the Senate minority leader...

So yeah, it was pretty clear from the get go what the priorities of that party were.
Quote:My main job is to make Obama a one term president...

Not to help the middle class... not to defend our nation from foreign and domestic threats...

To make Obama a one term president. And this wasn't the goal of some wing nut teabagger... this was said by the Senate minority leader...

So yeah, it was pretty clear from the get go what the priorities of that party were.

"I won."
Pages: 1 2 3 4