Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Minnesota man who shot 5 Black Lives Matter protesters found guilty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What a moron. No need for people to stoop down to the level of those domestic terrorists.

No way to condone those kind of actions.

Quote:What a moron. No need for people to stoop down to the level of those domestic terrorists.

Who's the real domestic terrorist?
Quote:What a moron. No need for people to stoop down to the level of those domestic terrorists.

Agreed,   There are much better ways to handle the situation,  
Americans shooting other Americans is not the way to heal this country.

Quote:Americans shooting other Americans is not the way to heal this country.

Absolutely.
Quote:Who's the real domestic terrorist?

S-word and N-word are the covert term for "terrorist".
Just waiting for the expected people do condone this act. So far they are busy racking their brain looking for excuses.
Quote:Just waiting for the expected people do condone this act. So far they are busy racking their brain looking for excuses.

I condone the act.  He committed a couple of crimes and was convicted of said crimes under the law.  Or do you mean "condone the act" regarding what he did?
Quote:I condone the act. He committed a couple of crimes and was convicted of said crimes under the law. Or do you mean "condone the act" regarding what he did?

Do you agree with him shooting Black lives matter protestors?
Quote:S-word and N-word are the covert term for "terrorist".
You know, for one that speaks loud and proud about race, you sure do a lot of damage to your credibility by making almost every topic you post in some racist rant. Folks that display the type of attitude you do make it hard for the required level of communication and attention needed to eliminate the racial divide. How about make your points and communicate with some level of intelligence or quite frankly, just don't post. Don't need harmful interjection.
Quote:Do you agree with him shooting Black lives matter protestors?

In his specific case from what I know about it, no.  However, if I was a store owner defending my establishment from terrorists trying to destroy and loot it, you bet I'll stop the action up to and including using deadly force.
Quote:You know, for one that speaks loud and proud about race, you sure do a lot of damage to your credibility by making almost every topic you post in some racist rant. Folks that display the type of attitude you do make it hard for the required level of communication and attention needed to eliminate the racial divide. How about make your points and communicate with some level of intelligence or quite frankly, just don't post. Don't need harmful interjection.

Help yourself and add me to your ignore list.
Quote:In his specific case from what I know about it, no. However, if I was a store owner defending my establishment from terrorists trying to destroy and loot it, you bet I'll stop the action up to and including using deadly force.

Would you randomly shoot Black lives matter protestors who were doing nothing to you?
Quote:Help yourself and add me to your ignore list.

Why? Because he spoke the truth?
Quote:Would you randomly shoot Black lives matter protestors who were doing nothing to you?

No.

Next.
Quote:No.

Next.

That's it just wanted to clarify.
Quote:Why? Because he spoke the truth?

He doesn't like my viewpoint so he has the option of adding me to his ignore list.

That's really simple.
I'm sorry but you don't make videos of yourself waving around a weapon, a gun in this case, and saying the things he did THEN going to protests to instigate and expect something not to happen. You're either stupid or.....just stupid. I don't care if the protesters were being peaceful or destroying property, you don't go in and start something and expecting nothing to happen then when it does and you actually do have to defend yourself you cry "self defense!" 

Had your dumb [BLEEP] just stayed home and watched some Netflix then you wouldn't be going to prison. Actually it's more complicated than that but it's a Sunday and I don't want to think too hard about it all. It's the last football game of the season so I want to stay chill and enjoy it. 

Quote:S-word and N-word are the covert term for "terrorist".
What is the S-word? 
Pages: 1 2 3 4