Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 New Era hats for NFL Draft feature city skylines. New Era uses Miami skyline instead of Jacksonville for Jaguars...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
alfie said its a mish-mash of the 2 cities... so,.....
Here we go again. The disrespect card flung our way.

At least it wasn't the LA skyline.
Quote:Here we go again. The disrespect card flung our way.

At least it wasn't the LA skyline.

Or London's.
Oh wow...that's so wrong. Why Miami?

Oh no we're moving to Miami.
Shouldn't it be inverted anyways?

That's pretty damn pathetic.

Sadly I'll end up purchasing this hat because I always buy our draft hats, hopefully it is addressed in time.

I've seen the hat, does it only come in the snapback style (or throwback, whatever it's called)?

Not a fan of that at all.

Quote:alfie said its a mish-mash of the 2 cities... so,.....

Not exactly
Wow. It's almost comical.
Looking at Twitter, there are some bro's with double chins and terrible facial hair that are not happy about  this.

Quote:I've seen the hat, does it only come in the snapback style (or throwback, whatever it's called)?

Not a fan of that at all.
The hat in the picture is a 5950.  Unless I'm mistaken, that's a fitted hat.    I've only got about 60 of them hanging in my office. 

Regarding the mixup, it happens.  Those hats will be collectibles if New Era decides to go back and fix it (which I doubt they will). 

Quote:Looking at Twitter, there are some bro's with double chins and terrible facial hair that are not happy about  this.

I think they go by Uncles there.
Quote:I think they go by Uncles there.

lol or nephews.
Quote:The hat in the picture is a 5950.  Unless I'm mistaken, that's a fitted hat.    I've only got about 60 of them hanging in my office. 

Regarding the mixup, it happens.  Those hats will be collectibles if New Era decides to go back and fix it (which I doubt they will). 
Yea, it's definitley fitted. I was referring to the bill style. That overly large bill that stays flat. It's hideous imo. Can't stand them. I want a regular bill that you can put a slight bend into!
Quote:lol or nephews.

So is that how it works with them?  They are nephews unless they have status, and then they are an Uncle?  I saw them calling a player (maybe Will Blackmon at the time) an Uncle.
Quote:So is that how it works with them?  They are nephews unless they have status, and then they are an Uncle?  I saw them calling a player (maybe Will Blackmon at the time) an Uncle.

I really don't know. My interactions with that group have not been good.
Wow. Quick response from New Era.

We regret the mistake in the depiction of the Jacksonville skyline on their NFL Draft cap," the statement said. "We have fixed the issue for both the NFL Draft and for mass production of the cap."

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5